- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Chief Techlite Polarized makes a powerful first impression, but dig deeper and you will recognize something far more profound. In fact, beneath the luxurious Italian finishing and premium features, you'll find the hallmark quality, performance, and style of Smith Optics™.
- By utilizing a new material called Rilsan® Clear, Smith Optics has created lightweight, durable, and fully transparent frames that are over 53% bio-based.
- Techlite Polarized Glass lenses produce clarity, optical precision, and comfort that surpass all expectations. By absolutely minimizing lens thickness to provide a 20% weight reduction over standard lenses, the total frame weight of these lenses rival anything on the market.
- Polarized lens filters out 99.9% of visual static for increased depth perception, increased visual acuity, and maximum glare-free comfort.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) corrects visual distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges.
- Utilize a multi-layer Anti-Reflective (AR) mirror coating to absorb back light effects.
- A permanent Oleophobic coating protects the lens and mirror coatings by repelling water, dirt, fingerprints, and grease.
- Six-base lens curvature for a fashion-forward look.
- Offers 100% protection from the sun's harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC rays.
- A medium fit with medium-to-large coverage.
- Made in Italy.
- Temple Length: 129 mm
- Frame Width: 139 mm
- Weight: 2 oz
- Lens Height: 43 mm
- Lens Width: 62 mm
- Bridge: 20 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Chief Techlite Polarized by Smith Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Smith Optics products?
Smith Optics Chief Techlite Polarized
I bought these for fishing (mainly to see stripers on the flats) and they are awesome. The bottom opens up and my window of visibility extended easily a dozen feet beyond my old glasses. The only downside is a very slight tendency to fog up, but sliding them down for a few moments clears it up. I'd recommend these.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York, NY
- July 27, 2011