- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- On the run? Not sure where you're going to end up next? Make sure you take the Brooklyn by Smith Optics™ when you grab your things. It'll help you blend into a crowded city or a sleepy little town.
- Carbonic lenses have been engineered to be the most impact-resistant lens in the world.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) corrects visual distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges.
- Six-base lens curvature for a fashion-forward look.
- Non-slip hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads for a comfortably secure fit.
- Evolve frames are made with a new material that creates a durable, lightweight and fully transparent sunglass frame that is 53% bio-based.
- A medium fit that offers medium coverage.
- Temple Length: 126 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 40 mm
- Lens Width: 57 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Brooklyn by Smith Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Smith Optics products?
Smith Optics Brooklyn
These are great glasses; they aren't too huge but provide lots of coverage, they are stylish, and the taupe color is neutral but good looking (I'm sick of tortoise shell).
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle,WA
- February 9, 2012