- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A performance cycling sock that's trail toughened while still being coffee shop cute, this Smartwool® sock is an ideal complement to high-end cycling shoes.
- 4° Fit System technology elevates the fit, feel and performance of this sock to new levels.
- WOW Technology™ in high density impact zones to reduce shock and abrasion.
- SmartWool inside for moisture, temperature and odor control.
- 1x1 welt cuff for a secure fit.
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation.
- Materials: 69% Merino wool, 28% nylon, 3% elastic.
- Washing Instructions: Warm water and tumble dry low. Turn socks inside out. No fabric softener. Do no bleach or iron. Do not dry clean.
- Sold in a 3-pair pack.
- Made in the USA.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Women's PhD Cycle Ultra Light Mini 3-Pack by Smartwool. Sorry!
Interested in new Smartwool products?
They believe in the power of comfort. Simply put, it’s the belief that as long as you’re comfortable, you can do anything you put your mind to. Our lives and experience have given us a real understanding of what comfort means to a body in motion, and they’ve made it our mission to use this knowledge to help you better enjoy the outdoors. Staying comfortable all day, every day.
At the heart and soul of every SmartWool product is the amazing fiber they use: nature’s finest Merino wool. Used properly, they think it’s the best fiber available for outdoor apparel - manages moisture better than cotton, smarter than synthetics and more comfortable in any weather condition.
In our hands, it becomes extraordinary.
NOT ALL SHEEP ARE CREATED EQUAL: Introducing ZQ™
ZQ™ is an accreditation program, designed to ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability for growers, improve animal welfare and provide a means to trace end products back to the source.
By supporting ZQ™, they are supporting the ideology of fair trade. They encourage all companies, including our competitors, to do the same.
BEYOND THE FIBER
We make Merino wool more comfortable through innovative fabric creation and smart construction. Through specialized knitting technologies they’ve created fabrics that maximize the benefits of merino wool. They use smart garment construction to create products that offer the right amount of wool in areas where the body tends to chill and less where the body tends to run hot for maximum temperature regulating, comfort and performance.
Like you, they would rather be outside playing than inside doing laundry. So they’ve made most of our products easy care; meaning you can throw them in the washer and the dryer right along with the rest of your clothes. Just to be safe, though, always make sure you check the care label inside the garment.
SOME FUN SMARTWOOL FACTS
• One sheep “haircut” = One wool fleece = 10 pounds of wool = 40 pairs of SmartWool socks or 7 pieces of SmartWool Next-to-Skin Midweight
• An average SmartWool Sock has 500,000 individual fibers of wool.
• A standard cone of yarn weighs three pounds and has almost 25 miles of yarn. They use well over half a million cones of yarn a year – that’s enough to circle the earth 500 times. Talk about spinning a yarn.
• Merino sheep are fine boned and active with white wrinkled faces, white legs and pink noses. Rams have horns. They instinctively follow each other but don’t like to lead. All merino sheep are fluent in baah.
Smartwool Women's PhD Cycle Ultra Light Mini 3-Pack
Absolutely love these socks and even gifted my kid sis with a pair to try out while biking. These are a great weight and comfy. Wash and dry quickly! Don't necessarily like the cutesy flowers but hey, can't have it all!
- DT G - customer
- from Upstate NY
- February 10, 2012
- Chrisvee - customer
- from Philadelphia PA
- October 28, 2011
Comfortable fit but don\'t provide a lot of warmth for biking in really cool weather (like 40 degrees).
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- October 28, 2010