- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Smartwool Apparel Size Guide
- The mercury's dropping, but that doesn't mean you should bury your style under bulky gear. Balance the warm, breathable performance of your cold-weather gear with the everyday chic of a signature Smartwool® Midweight Top.
- Form Fit follows the body's natural contours.
- Midweight fabric offers standalone or baselayer wear for cold-weather activity while maintaining optimum breathability.
- Merino wool naturally repels odor, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly.
- Contoured side seams offer improved freedom of movement.
- Paneled shoulders for chafe-free wear under pack straps.
- Flatlock stitching eliminates unwelcome friction.
- UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Patterned, jacquard-knit tee.
- Crew neck.
- Long sleeves.
- Extended hemline.
- Little Man logo print at cuff.
- 100% New Zealand Merino wool.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Fabric Weight: 250 g / m²
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Women's Midweight Pattern Crew Neck Top by Smartwool. Sorry!
Interested in new Smartwool products?
They believe in the power of comfort. Simply put, it’s the belief that as long as you’re comfortable, you can do anything you put your mind to. Our lives and experience have given us a real understanding of what comfort means to a body in motion, and they’ve made it our mission to use this knowledge to help you better enjoy the outdoors. Staying comfortable all day, every day.
At the heart and soul of every SmartWool product is the amazing fiber they use: nature’s finest Merino wool. Used properly, they think it’s the best fiber available for outdoor apparel - manages moisture better than cotton, smarter than synthetics and more comfortable in any weather condition.
In our hands, it becomes extraordinary.
NOT ALL SHEEP ARE CREATED EQUAL: Introducing ZQ™
ZQ™ is an accreditation program, designed to ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability for growers, improve animal welfare and provide a means to trace end products back to the source.
By supporting ZQ™, they are supporting the ideology of fair trade. They encourage all companies, including our competitors, to do the same.
BEYOND THE FIBER
We make Merino wool more comfortable through innovative fabric creation and smart construction. Through specialized knitting technologies they’ve created fabrics that maximize the benefits of merino wool. They use smart garment construction to create products that offer the right amount of wool in areas where the body tends to chill and less where the body tends to run hot for maximum temperature regulating, comfort and performance.
Like you, they would rather be outside playing than inside doing laundry. So they’ve made most of our products easy care; meaning you can throw them in the washer and the dryer right along with the rest of your clothes. Just to be safe, though, always make sure you check the care label inside the garment.
SOME FUN SMARTWOOL FACTS
• One sheep “haircut” = One wool fleece = 10 pounds of wool = 40 pairs of SmartWool socks or 7 pieces of SmartWool Next-to-Skin Midweight
• An average SmartWool Sock has 500,000 individual fibers of wool.
• A standard cone of yarn weighs three pounds and has almost 25 miles of yarn. They use well over half a million cones of yarn a year – that’s enough to circle the earth 500 times. Talk about spinning a yarn.
• Merino sheep are fine boned and active with white wrinkled faces, white legs and pink noses. Rams have horns. They instinctively follow each other but don’t like to lead. All merino sheep are fluent in baah.
Smartwool Women's Midweight Pattern Crew Neck Top
Received this yesterday (thanks for the fast 1-day service Zappos!). Is exactly as shown in the picture - cute, trendy and a a fun addition to your boring hiking wardrobe. I like the weight - thick and toasty but breathable. Even though it's merino wool, not itchy at all!
I'd also recommend: Patagonia
- Anonymous - customer
- April 27, 2013
Really happy with this shirt. Recommend if you like a comfortably fitted shirt order a size up, especially if you are muscular, otherwise a size up can be worn as a base layer or as a shirt, it is comfortable and attractive and perfect for the Pacific Northwest or anywhere layering may be required.
I'd also recommend: Any other tech wicking product that can also be worn as a casual item.
- RMK i - customer
- from Quebec, California, Washington State
- April 19, 2013
Great base layer top. Stretches with you so it's super comfortable. The material is soft and breathes wonderfully. I wore mine hiking the 1st time in 50 degree weather with a hoodie over it and it was perfect temperature-wise and kept me dry as the hike difficulty increased. One of my new favorite things to wear! If they weren't so expensive I'd buy 10 more!
- Anonymous - customer
- March 18, 2013
- Anonymous - customer
- from Truckee, CA
- March 14, 2013
Loved this pattern crew neck so much I bought 2 more in the solid colors. Comfortable, soft and NOT bulky. Pricey, but worth it.
- Deborah k - customer
- from Asheville, NC
- December 14, 2012