- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Smartwool Apparel Size Guide
- The mercury's jetting to the top of the thermometer, bulging out like in a cartoon. From somewhere outside, you can hear the sizzling of an egg that somebody's cooking on the sidewalk. While your neighbors sweat their way through the weekend, you're shrugging off the heat like a bad habit in the naturally cooling, moisture-wicking performance of your Microweight Tee.
- Form Fit.
- NTS (Next To Skin) Microweight fabric feels soft against your skin and can handle hot weather with ease.
- Merino wool naturally repels odor, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly.
- Flatlock-stitched seams for smooth, soft comfort against your skin.
- UPF 30+ sun protection.
- Jersey-knit T-shirt.
- Crew neck.
- Short sleeves.
- Contoured hemline.
- Fabric weight: 150g/m².
- 100% New Zealand Merino wool.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Women's Microweight Tee by Smartwool. Sorry!
Interested in new Smartwool products?
They believe in the power of comfort. Simply put, it’s the belief that as long as you’re comfortable, you can do anything you put your mind to. Our lives and experience have given us a real understanding of what comfort means to a body in motion, and they’ve made it our mission to use this knowledge to help you better enjoy the outdoors. Staying comfortable all day, every day.
At the heart and soul of every SmartWool product is the amazing fiber they use: nature’s finest Merino wool. Used properly, they think it’s the best fiber available for outdoor apparel - manages moisture better than cotton, smarter than synthetics and more comfortable in any weather condition.
In our hands, it becomes extraordinary.
NOT ALL SHEEP ARE CREATED EQUAL: Introducing ZQ™
ZQ™ is an accreditation program, designed to ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability for growers, improve animal welfare and provide a means to trace end products back to the source.
By supporting ZQ™, they are supporting the ideology of fair trade. They encourage all companies, including our competitors, to do the same.
BEYOND THE FIBER
We make Merino wool more comfortable through innovative fabric creation and smart construction. Through specialized knitting technologies they’ve created fabrics that maximize the benefits of merino wool. They use smart garment construction to create products that offer the right amount of wool in areas where the body tends to chill and less where the body tends to run hot for maximum temperature regulating, comfort and performance.
Like you, they would rather be outside playing than inside doing laundry. So they’ve made most of our products easy care; meaning you can throw them in the washer and the dryer right along with the rest of your clothes. Just to be safe, though, always make sure you check the care label inside the garment.
SOME FUN SMARTWOOL FACTS
• One sheep “haircut” = One wool fleece = 10 pounds of wool = 40 pairs of SmartWool socks or 7 pieces of SmartWool Next-to-Skin Midweight
• An average SmartWool Sock has 500,000 individual fibers of wool.
• A standard cone of yarn weighs three pounds and has almost 25 miles of yarn. They use well over half a million cones of yarn a year – that’s enough to circle the earth 500 times. Talk about spinning a yarn.
• Merino sheep are fine boned and active with white wrinkled faces, white legs and pink noses. Rams have horns. They instinctively follow each other but don’t like to lead. All merino sheep are fluent in baah.
Smartwool Women's Microweight Tee
Love SmartWool; soft, comfortable, never clammy, doesn't stink like synthetic technical fabrics! Was hoping to use this for warm season biking but it is super-lightweight fabric; not something I would wear except under another garment. Also these run snug; I need an XL for my size 12 frame to have a fit like in the photo.
I'd also recommend: Ibex
- Anonymous - customer
- April 26, 2013