- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Smartwool Apparel Size Guide
- This lightweight tee from Smartwool® is a great addition to any wardrobe.
- Form fit has a modern cut that follows the contours of the body.
- Merino wool naturally repels odor, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly.
- Classic crew neck.
- Long-sleeve coverage.
- Straight hemline.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- 100% merino wool.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Men's Microweight Crew by Smartwool. Sorry!
Interested in new Smartwool products?
They believe in the power of comfort. Simply put, it’s the belief that as long as you’re comfortable, you can do anything you put your mind to. Our lives and experience have given us a real understanding of what comfort means to a body in motion, and they’ve made it our mission to use this knowledge to help you better enjoy the outdoors. Staying comfortable all day, every day.
At the heart and soul of every SmartWool product is the amazing fiber they use: nature’s finest Merino wool. Used properly, they think it’s the best fiber available for outdoor apparel - manages moisture better than cotton, smarter than synthetics and more comfortable in any weather condition.
In our hands, it becomes extraordinary.
NOT ALL SHEEP ARE CREATED EQUAL: Introducing ZQ™
ZQ™ is an accreditation program, designed to ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability for growers, improve animal welfare and provide a means to trace end products back to the source.
By supporting ZQ™, they are supporting the ideology of fair trade. They encourage all companies, including our competitors, to do the same.
BEYOND THE FIBER
We make Merino wool more comfortable through innovative fabric creation and smart construction. Through specialized knitting technologies they’ve created fabrics that maximize the benefits of merino wool. They use smart garment construction to create products that offer the right amount of wool in areas where the body tends to chill and less where the body tends to run hot for maximum temperature regulating, comfort and performance.
Like you, they would rather be outside playing than inside doing laundry. So they’ve made most of our products easy care; meaning you can throw them in the washer and the dryer right along with the rest of your clothes. Just to be safe, though, always make sure you check the care label inside the garment.
SOME FUN SMARTWOOL FACTS
• One sheep “haircut” = One wool fleece = 10 pounds of wool = 40 pairs of SmartWool socks or 7 pieces of SmartWool Next-to-Skin Midweight
• An average SmartWool Sock has 500,000 individual fibers of wool.
• A standard cone of yarn weighs three pounds and has almost 25 miles of yarn. They use well over half a million cones of yarn a year – that’s enough to circle the earth 500 times. Talk about spinning a yarn.
• Merino sheep are fine boned and active with white wrinkled faces, white legs and pink noses. Rams have horns. They instinctively follow each other but don’t like to lead. All merino sheep are fluent in baah.
Smartwool Men's Microweight Crew
This shirt is ridiculously warm! This is my first smart wool base layer. I bought it to wear under my jacket on my morning cycling commute during the fall and winter. By the time I reach work this shirt is soaked with sweat. This shirt works just as advertised. Even when wet you will be toasty warm. Great buy.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Eugene, OR
- November 13, 2012
I bought this shirt for backpacking on the Camino de Santiago in September because I needed a warm, lightweight base layer for a variety of conditions. This was my first experience wearing merino wool and I am amazed by the advantages of this fabric. There were several days during my trek where the weather shifted between cool, windy cloud cover and warm sunshine. Amidst the cold and wind, the shirt alone kept me warm despite being wet with perspiration. Later in the day I felt cool and comfortable under the heat of the sun. The shirt has a slim fit and the fabric is breathable. While it was very slightly itchy at first, I no longer felt so after the first day of use.
- Jeremy - customer
- from San Diego
- September 23, 2012
Bought two of these to wear under jerseys for some upcoming baseball games in the northeast. They are nice shirts, but the wool is still a little scratchy and the weight is more of a light weight than a microweight. Also, I didn't really like the stripes in the shirts, I think they are more noticeable than they appear in the pictures.
- Jennifer B - customer
- from Austin, Texas
- June 28, 2012