- Smartwool Apparel Size Guide
- When you're the kind of man who dives into his day headlong, from the morning run, through the hectic workday running between appointments, and to the afternoon workout, you don't want to have to break stride to change out your unders. Keep your head in the game and off your duds with the freshness-providing performance of the Microweight Boxer Brief.
- NTS (Next To Skin) Microweight fabric feels soft against your skin and can handle hot weather with ease.
- Merino wool naturally repels odor, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly.
- Flatlock stitched in Coats Seamsoft® thread offers exceptional smoothness and comfort.
- UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Stretch jersey-knit boxer brief.
- Form fitting with a classic mid rise.
- Functional fly.
- Soft, French terry loopback lining trims the elastic waist.
- Jacquard-knit logo wraps the waistband.
- Fabric weight: 150g/m².
- 96% New Zealand Merino wool, 4% elastane.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Men's Microweight Boxer Brief by Smartwool. Sorry!
Interested in new Smartwool products?
They believe in the power of comfort. Simply put, it’s the belief that as long as you’re comfortable, you can do anything you put your mind to. Our lives and experience have given us a real understanding of what comfort means to a body in motion, and they’ve made it our mission to use this knowledge to help you better enjoy the outdoors. Staying comfortable all day, every day.
At the heart and soul of every SmartWool product is the amazing fiber they use: nature’s finest Merino wool. Used properly, they think it’s the best fiber available for outdoor apparel - manages moisture better than cotton, smarter than synthetics and more comfortable in any weather condition.
In our hands, it becomes extraordinary.
NOT ALL SHEEP ARE CREATED EQUAL: Introducing ZQ™
ZQ™ is an accreditation program, designed to ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability for growers, improve animal welfare and provide a means to trace end products back to the source.
By supporting ZQ™, they are supporting the ideology of fair trade. They encourage all companies, including our competitors, to do the same.
BEYOND THE FIBER
We make Merino wool more comfortable through innovative fabric creation and smart construction. Through specialized knitting technologies they’ve created fabrics that maximize the benefits of merino wool. They use smart garment construction to create products that offer the right amount of wool in areas where the body tends to chill and less where the body tends to run hot for maximum temperature regulating, comfort and performance.
Like you, they would rather be outside playing than inside doing laundry. So they’ve made most of our products easy care; meaning you can throw them in the washer and the dryer right along with the rest of your clothes. Just to be safe, though, always make sure you check the care label inside the garment.
SOME FUN SMARTWOOL FACTS
• One sheep “haircut” = One wool fleece = 10 pounds of wool = 40 pairs of SmartWool socks or 7 pieces of SmartWool Next-to-Skin Midweight
• An average SmartWool Sock has 500,000 individual fibers of wool.
• A standard cone of yarn weighs three pounds and has almost 25 miles of yarn. They use well over half a million cones of yarn a year – that’s enough to circle the earth 500 times. Talk about spinning a yarn.
• Merino sheep are fine boned and active with white wrinkled faces, white legs and pink noses. Rams have horns. They instinctively follow each other but don’t like to lead. All merino sheep are fluent in baah.
Smartwool Men's Microweight Boxer Brief
This are very comfortable and look great. I buy them a size larger than normal because I don't want them supertight and they aren't baggy. So the size depends on how tight you like them. They don't ride up too much and probably one of the best pair of underwear I have bought. Expensive.
- David C - customer
- from Boston, MA
- April 25, 2013
These were my first pair of wool underwear, and I was questioning the comfort level. I have sensitive skin (disliking most polyester/nylon/synthetics), and let me assure you, this garment feels like silk next to the skin. I own merino wool from a wide variety of manufacturers, including Ibex and Icebreaker, but I found Smartwool the most comfortable (soft and the least itchy) as a base layer/next to the skin.
- Tianyi L - customer
- from Boulder, CO
- April 18, 2013
Great combo boxer brief. Pricey, but well worth owning a couple pair. Very comfortable; and as advertised soft, and odor controlling. I would not go backpacking without them. Great for day-to-day use as well.
- Glenn T - customer
- from Vero Beach, FL
- April 4, 2013