- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- 3-2-1! Better get ready for these ultra comfy hidden socks from Smartwool, 'cause here they come!
- Peekaboo! Barely a peep will be showing out of your shoe with these sneakily chic socks.
- WOW Technology™ places more wool in key high-abrasion areas, making for more comfort and stronger durability.
- Personalized fit.
- Smooth toe seam.
- Naturally odor free.
- 75% merino wool, 25% Spandex.
- Machine wash and machine dry.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hide and Seek 3-Pack by Smartwool. Sorry!
Interested in new Smartwool products?
They believe in the power of comfort. Simply put, it’s the belief that as long as you’re comfortable, you can do anything you put your mind to. Our lives and experience have given us a real understanding of what comfort means to a body in motion, and they’ve made it our mission to use this knowledge to help you better enjoy the outdoors. Staying comfortable all day, every day.
At the heart and soul of every SmartWool product is the amazing fiber they use: nature’s finest Merino wool. Used properly, they think it’s the best fiber available for outdoor apparel - manages moisture better than cotton, smarter than synthetics and more comfortable in any weather condition.
In our hands, it becomes extraordinary.
NOT ALL SHEEP ARE CREATED EQUAL: Introducing ZQ™
ZQ™ is an accreditation program, designed to ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability for growers, improve animal welfare and provide a means to trace end products back to the source.
By supporting ZQ™, they are supporting the ideology of fair trade. They encourage all companies, including our competitors, to do the same.
BEYOND THE FIBER
We make Merino wool more comfortable through innovative fabric creation and smart construction. Through specialized knitting technologies they’ve created fabrics that maximize the benefits of merino wool. They use smart garment construction to create products that offer the right amount of wool in areas where the body tends to chill and less where the body tends to run hot for maximum temperature regulating, comfort and performance.
Like you, they would rather be outside playing than inside doing laundry. So they’ve made most of our products easy care; meaning you can throw them in the washer and the dryer right along with the rest of your clothes. Just to be safe, though, always make sure you check the care label inside the garment.
SOME FUN SMARTWOOL FACTS
• One sheep “haircut” = One wool fleece = 10 pounds of wool = 40 pairs of SmartWool socks or 7 pieces of SmartWool Next-to-Skin Midweight
• An average SmartWool Sock has 500,000 individual fibers of wool.
• A standard cone of yarn weighs three pounds and has almost 25 miles of yarn. They use well over half a million cones of yarn a year – that’s enough to circle the earth 500 times. Talk about spinning a yarn.
• Merino sheep are fine boned and active with white wrinkled faces, white legs and pink noses. Rams have horns. They instinctively follow each other but don’t like to lead. All merino sheep are fluent in baah.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
91% True to size
0% Half size too small
9% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Smartwool Hide and Seek 3-Pack
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 37 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I love these socks. They are very comfortable. They do not show in shoes when you are wearing them. I am very pleased.Read more » « Show less February 11, 2012 by Anonymous
I love these socks. They are very comfortable. They do not show in shoes when you are wearing them. I am very pleased.
- Anonymous - customer
- from US
- February 11, 2012
These socks actually work. They didn't slide down! I bought them to wear with my short booties that are in style this year. I have to have merino socks for the health of my feet and this is just what I needed. Thanks Smartwool!
I'd also recommend: Clarks shoes
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dayton, OH
- December 3, 2011
- Anonymous - customer
- November 1, 2011
Very comfortable. It's nice to have the benefit of socks without the look or the bulk. Cut low enough so you don't see them. They are a bit pricey, but the quality is well worth it.
- Justin - customer
- from Loveland
- October 4, 2011