- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Heathered Rib sock by Smartwool® is guaranteed to make you look and feel good as soon as you slip them on.
- Wow Technology™ is featured in the reinforced sole for excellent comfort and durability.
- Built-in cushioned comfort.
- Ribbed detail for a classic look.
- Materials: 71% Merino wool, 27% nylon and 2% elastane.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Comes in a 3-pair pack.
- Made in the USA and imported.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Heathered Rib 3-Pair Pack by Smartwool. Sorry!
Interested in new Smartwool products?
They believe in the power of comfort. Simply put, it’s the belief that as long as you’re comfortable, you can do anything you put your mind to. Our lives and experience have given us a real understanding of what comfort means to a body in motion, and they’ve made it our mission to use this knowledge to help you better enjoy the outdoors. Staying comfortable all day, every day.
At the heart and soul of every SmartWool product is the amazing fiber they use: nature’s finest Merino wool. Used properly, they think it’s the best fiber available for outdoor apparel - manages moisture better than cotton, smarter than synthetics and more comfortable in any weather condition.
In our hands, it becomes extraordinary.
NOT ALL SHEEP ARE CREATED EQUAL: Introducing ZQ™
ZQ™ is an accreditation program, designed to ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability for growers, improve animal welfare and provide a means to trace end products back to the source.
By supporting ZQ™, they are supporting the ideology of fair trade. They encourage all companies, including our competitors, to do the same.
BEYOND THE FIBER
We make Merino wool more comfortable through innovative fabric creation and smart construction. Through specialized knitting technologies they’ve created fabrics that maximize the benefits of merino wool. They use smart garment construction to create products that offer the right amount of wool in areas where the body tends to chill and less where the body tends to run hot for maximum temperature regulating, comfort and performance.
Like you, they would rather be outside playing than inside doing laundry. So they’ve made most of our products easy care; meaning you can throw them in the washer and the dryer right along with the rest of your clothes. Just to be safe, though, always make sure you check the care label inside the garment.
SOME FUN SMARTWOOL FACTS
• One sheep “haircut” = One wool fleece = 10 pounds of wool = 40 pairs of SmartWool socks or 7 pieces of SmartWool Next-to-Skin Midweight
• An average SmartWool Sock has 500,000 individual fibers of wool.
• A standard cone of yarn weighs three pounds and has almost 25 miles of yarn. They use well over half a million cones of yarn a year – that’s enough to circle the earth 500 times. Talk about spinning a yarn.
• Merino sheep are fine boned and active with white wrinkled faces, white legs and pink noses. Rams have horns. They instinctively follow each other but don’t like to lead. All merino sheep are fluent in baah.
Smartwool Heathered Rib 3-Pair Pack
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 9 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.Read more » « Show less March 14, 2012 by Emy C
- Emy C - customer
- from Virginia
- March 14, 2012
I got these as an upgrade for my partner who tends to wear cotton socks that leave dark lint in his toes (lint that I then find all over our apartment). He likes them. I don't know that he's the pickiest sock wearer, but I've heard no complaints. And the lint is gone.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York City
- January 15, 2012
- Anonymous - customer
- from Cleveland
- January 7, 2012
As other reviewers have noted, I found these slightly thicker and more snug fitting than the New Classic Rib -- fits well without slip and slide. Great sock!
- John L - customer
- from Los Angeles, California
- July 13, 2011