- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Don't be affected by the lack of communication you receive from the cable company. Never lose your cool in these SmartWool® socks.
- Soft top for an overall feel.
- Smooth toe seam.
- Personalized fit for added comfort.
- Crew cut design.
- Consists of 70% wool, 27% nylon, 3% spandex.
- Available in a 3-pair pack.
- A sock so comfortable you'll never want to take it off.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cable 3-Pair Pack by Smartwool. Sorry!
Interested in new Smartwool products?
They believe in the power of comfort. Simply put, it’s the belief that as long as you’re comfortable, you can do anything you put your mind to. Our lives and experience have given us a real understanding of what comfort means to a body in motion, and they’ve made it our mission to use this knowledge to help you better enjoy the outdoors. Staying comfortable all day, every day.
At the heart and soul of every SmartWool product is the amazing fiber they use: nature’s finest Merino wool. Used properly, they think it’s the best fiber available for outdoor apparel - manages moisture better than cotton, smarter than synthetics and more comfortable in any weather condition.
In our hands, it becomes extraordinary.
NOT ALL SHEEP ARE CREATED EQUAL: Introducing ZQ™
ZQ™ is an accreditation program, designed to ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability for growers, improve animal welfare and provide a means to trace end products back to the source.
By supporting ZQ™, they are supporting the ideology of fair trade. They encourage all companies, including our competitors, to do the same.
BEYOND THE FIBER
We make Merino wool more comfortable through innovative fabric creation and smart construction. Through specialized knitting technologies they’ve created fabrics that maximize the benefits of merino wool. They use smart garment construction to create products that offer the right amount of wool in areas where the body tends to chill and less where the body tends to run hot for maximum temperature regulating, comfort and performance.
Like you, they would rather be outside playing than inside doing laundry. So they’ve made most of our products easy care; meaning you can throw them in the washer and the dryer right along with the rest of your clothes. Just to be safe, though, always make sure you check the care label inside the garment.
SOME FUN SMARTWOOL FACTS
• One sheep “haircut” = One wool fleece = 10 pounds of wool = 40 pairs of SmartWool socks or 7 pieces of SmartWool Next-to-Skin Midweight
• An average SmartWool Sock has 500,000 individual fibers of wool.
• A standard cone of yarn weighs three pounds and has almost 25 miles of yarn. They use well over half a million cones of yarn a year – that’s enough to circle the earth 500 times. Talk about spinning a yarn.
• Merino sheep are fine boned and active with white wrinkled faces, white legs and pink noses. Rams have horns. They instinctively follow each other but don’t like to lead. All merino sheep are fluent in baah.
14% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
79% True to size
7% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
Smartwool Cable 3-Pair Pack
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 34 reviews.
Top Positive Review
5 people found this review helpful.Read more » « Show less December 31, 2011 by Colleen s
Top Critical Review
4 people found this review helpful.
I've owned other Smartwool socks that were much better than these. This wool shrunk and got out of shape with the first wash. The socks were short to begin with, and are even shorter now. This wool is a bit scratchy feeling too. I would not buy these again; not pleased with them.Read more » « Show less March 15, 2012 by Kristin D
- Colleen s - customer
- from sullivsn nh
- December 31, 2011
- Kelly - customer
- from Tennessee
- February 3, 2012
I have been wearing Smartwool cable socks for over 10 years. They are the best. Warm in the winter and keeps feet dry in summer. I do wear them all year. All other socks have been eliminated at my house. Please keep carrying them.
I'd also recommend: Smartwool
- Kathy W - customer
- September 14, 2011
I've owned other Smartwool socks that were much better than these. This wool shrunk and got out of shape with the first wash. The socks were short to begin with, and are even shorter now. This wool is a bit scratchy feeling too. I would not buy these again; not pleased with them.
- Kristin D - customer
- March 15, 2012
These are hard to find in stores in a large and are the perfect winter weight here in New England for wearing with loafers or clogs or short boots. They are best if you do not put them in the dryer but are very forgiving if you do by mistake. Not particularly itchy, as wool goes, and healthier than poly. I wear a size 9 &1/2 shoe.
- Catherine C - customer
- from Maine and Massachusetts
- December 28, 2011