- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You've got some serious skills in the Skullcandy™ Chops.
Features and Specifications
- The hanger loops around your ear for a snug fit.
- Loops are constructed with a sticky material that clings to your ears for a stay-put feel.
- The more you sweat- the stickier the loops get... Never worry about your tunes sliding off of your dome again!
- The buds can sit outside of your ear canal so that you can hear what's going on around you while you rock to your favorite beats.
- 1.2 meter TPE cable.
- 3.5 mm gold-plated plug.
- Zappos Retail, Inc. makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
Please note, Zappos Retail, Inc. gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories. Video Games, software, DVD and Blu-ray™ Disc must be returned unopened in their original shrink-wrap for a refund.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Chops In-Ear (2012) by Skullcandy. Sorry!
Interested in new Skullcandy products?
Skullcandy Chops In-Ear (2012)
Personally, I love these headphones. The purple color is amazing, the sound quality is great, they fit perfectly on my ear without moving at all. My only complaint is that they hurt my ear after wearing them for a while. I think that goes with any of these in-ear headphones though. I personally like over the ear headphones, but needed something slim for work. These were exactly what I needed.
I'd also recommend: Sony
- Nate - customer
- from Las Vegas
- October 6, 2012
I wish the wires were a bit thicker. The sound quality is all right. Overall, the headphones are not worth the price. I found much cheaper and better headphones on Amazon.
- GENGHIST - customer
- from United States
- October 5, 2012