- Skirt Sports Size Chart
- This sleek SkirtSports® bottom is ready for anything from a leisurely ride through the countryside to a high-intensity spin class.
- High-performance fabric wicks perspiration away from your body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Wide elastic waistband provides a comfortable, natural fit with plenty of coverage while bending and stretching.
- Split side seams allow wider range of movement.
- Sonic Music Port below waistband of skirt allows headphone cords to be routed out from the pocket.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Sweetest Mesh fabric is lightweight with a soft hand and modest, fine-hole pattern to provide ventilation and moisture management.
- Gender-specific, four-way stretch, Italian-made Cycling Chamois is seamless to prevent abrasions and made of mid-weight, breathable foam.
- Pocket on the outer thigh of each leg.
- Silicone gripper at hem keeps everything in place.
- Although this bottom is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Skirt: 86% polyester, 14% Lycra® spandex.
Knicker: 87% polyester, 13% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 28 in
- Inseam: 18 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 18. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cruiser Bike Knicker Skirt by Skirt Sports. Sorry!
Interested in new Skirt Sports products?
Skirt Sports®, a smart, sassy, and edgy company begun by professional triathlete, Nicole DeBoom, encourages fun and fitness and feeling good about living. Nicole began the company with an idea that would allow women to never have to sacrifice femininity for performance in their workout clothes. But, little did Nicole know that what she envisioned in late 2003 would begin a revolution and change how women look, feel, and view themselves.
Created by a woman for women. What began from Nicole's desire to have a more feminine-friendly athletic attire, grew into a phenomenon that even she couldn't have envisioned. To this day Skirt Sports® continues to churn out women's running apparel complete with women's running tops and bottoms, paying close attention to detail and fashion. Skirt Sports® will undoubtedly be a force to reckon with for years to come.