- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Sporty, spacious and sturdy! Now you can enjoy a care-free summery day at the park or running errands with your kid, thanks to the Messenger bag.
- Easy convertible shoulder bag or messenger style made of polyester.
- Holds your wallet, keys, cell phone, baby bottles or sippy cups, a blanket and changing pad.
- Single adjustable crossbody strap with removable shoulder pad. Crossbody drop: 21" in length.
- Two front exterior zip pockets, two side exterior mesh pockets with drawstring closure and two rear exterior zip pockets.
- Patent pending shuttle clips make this messenger bag the ultimate stroller bag!
- Cushioned changing pad included.
- Flat bottom with nickel feet to protect bag when set down.
- Top flap with a magnetic closure.
- Interior lining with two back wall slip pockets, front wall slip and zip pockets, two side mesh pockets and key fob.
- Dimensions: 15 1/2" wide x 4 3/4" deep x 13 1/4" high.
- Bottom Width: 15 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 4 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Messenger Baby Bag by Skip Hop. Sorry!
Interested in new Skip Hop products?
Skip Hop creates diaper bags, backpacks, and carry-all bags that are very versatile, multifunctional and organizing, but they still keep parents and their children looking stylish. Their hardworking team strives to make sure products are always easy-accessible, ultra safe and still keep all your necessities in an orderly fashion. Skip Hop bags' main goal is to make your day-to-day living easier as a mom or dad, simplifying and organizing your life, but still keeping your desired living space beautiful. Some of their featured creations range from little kid zoo-themed backpacks with fun details and bright colors to lunch bags, crossbody bag, fold out changing station, messenger, to a hobo style and carry all. Each style also includes space for keys, wallets, personal technology and bottle holders.
In 2003, Skip Hop Bags designed the world's first diaper bag that was able to convert into a stroller bag. Since then, they've encouraged themselves to create new parenting items that are unique and transform with your lifestyle, so you don't have to change a thing. Skip Hop not only has a wide selection of styles, but also a variety of colors and fabrics to suit any preference. Products include solid colors to patterns, mix and match, buckles or snap closure and fabrications made of easy-to-maintain fabrics such as soft cotton knit to plush velour. Remember, Skip Hop designs products with only you and your children in mind. They change for you, not the other way around.
Skip Hop Messenger Baby Bag
This replaced a fancy shmancy designer bag that I used for 6 months, but broke down under daily use. I was looking for something sturdy that would last, and it looks like this bag will do it! Tons of pockets, lots of space but still stays organized.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Orange County, CA
- December 28, 2011
This bag is very stylish. It does not "look like a diaper bag. The size is perfect and the pockets are large and very functional. The inside organizers are perfect. Not too many, not too small. Nice main space as well. My husband loves this bag too. It clips easily onto our stroller and is not too bulky to carry on the shoulder. I am very, very happy with this bag.
I'd also recommend: Keen, Bob
- Anna M - customer
- from Pacific NW
- January 20, 2012
I love this bag!. It has nice compartments and I like how the magnets hold down the flaps instead of velcro or a zipper. This looks terrific with the Chicco travel system (red).
- Rene M - customer
- from St Louis, MO
- April 19, 2011
I had this bag for less then two years and used it weekly. The seems are now fraying from regular use. The shuttle clip was useless because it set the bag too high on the stroller causing it to off balance and fall back. It is also a very heavy bag. It has good attributes too, such as the many pockets that are easy to clean. The style is nice and neutral.
- Kimberly P - customer
- February 11, 2011
I originally had a Petunia Pickle Bottom bag, which I liked a lot, but it started to turn blue after rubbing against my jeans. Also the zipper broke. So I returned it and opted for something much less expensive and simpler. So far it's been a good bag. I wish the strap had a non-slip surface though. And I like how the PPB bags have a built in changing station. I do miss that.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Grand Rapids, MI
- February 10, 2012