- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Fun, fashionable and functional! The Dash Deluxe has everything from a sporty, urban style to spacious pockets for the parents' and little ones' necessities.
- Messenger style diaper bag made of sturdy polyester.
- Holds your wallet, keys, cell phone, a cushioned changing pad and bottles or sippy cups.
- Single adjustable crossbody strap with soft shoulder pad. Crossbody drop: 23" in length.
- Two front exterior slip pockets, two side exterior slip pockets and full length rear slip pocket.
- Can hang neatly on a stroller with patent pending shuttle clips and cushioned changing pad included.
- Flat bottom.
- Two hidden magnets under top flap closure.
- Interior contrast lining with zip pocket, multifunctional slip pockets, key fob inside zip pocket and easy-access pen holders.
- Dimensions: 15" wide x 4" deep x 11 1/4" high.
- Bottom Width: 14 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 14 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 14 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 3 1⁄2 in
- Height: 11 in
- Strap Length: 26 in
- Strap Drop: 13 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dash Deluxe Baby Bag by Skip Hop. Sorry!
Interested in new Skip Hop products?
Skip Hop creates diaper bags, backpacks, and carry-all bags that are very versatile, multifunctional and organizing, but they still keep parents and their children looking stylish. Their hardworking team strives to make sure products are always easy-accessible, ultra safe and still keep all your necessities in an orderly fashion. Skip Hop bags' main goal is to make your day-to-day living easier as a mom or dad, simplifying and organizing your life, but still keeping your desired living space beautiful. Some of their featured creations range from little kid zoo-themed backpacks with fun details and bright colors to lunch bags, crossbody bag, fold out changing station, messenger, to a hobo style and carry all. Each style also includes space for keys, wallets, personal technology and bottle holders.
In 2003, Skip Hop Bags designed the world's first diaper bag that was able to convert into a stroller bag. Since then, they've encouraged themselves to create new parenting items that are unique and transform with your lifestyle, so you don't have to change a thing. Skip Hop not only has a wide selection of styles, but also a variety of colors and fabrics to suit any preference. Products include solid colors to patterns, mix and match, buckles or snap closure and fabrications made of easy-to-maintain fabrics such as soft cotton knit to plush velour. Remember, Skip Hop designs products with only you and your children in mind. They change for you, not the other way around.
Skip Hop Dash Deluxe Baby Bag
Awesome bag, very well-made. It isn't huge, but it is plenty of space for one baby. Definitely recommend this and anything by this brand.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Utah
- May 20, 2011
I love this bag. It's small, which keeps it from collecting junk and getting heavy. I use it for a preschooler and a baby and it's great. I had been suffering with my previous bag for too long, this is a breath of fresh air.
- Toni G - customer
- from Utah
- March 9, 2011
I bought this diaper bag for my sister-in-law, who is expecting her first baby. I have 4 kids and have used several diaper bags. This one is stylish and functional. It has lots of pockets, but isn't too big. It's also a lot less expensive than a lot of the other designer diaper bags, but looks just as nice.
I'd also recommend: Timi & Leslie
- Anonymous - customer
- from Reno, Nevada
- October 14, 2010
I like this product except when I got it, the trim is gray. I thought from the picture it looks more on the shade of white. And the fabric itself wasn't the one I'm expecting. But all in all it didn't matter because I needed it. It's a fairly sized medium bag so you can't put a lot of extra stuff in it.
- JC - customer
- from SAN DIEGO
- April 9, 2012
Great bag overall but if you like having everything you think you'll need, this bag may be a bit small for you.
- La r - customer
- January 30, 2012