- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- 9:00am to 5:00pm sounds appealing, but you wouldn't trade the life of the after-hours world. Stay on top of your shift until the wee hours of the night in the Skechers® Closer.
- Dress casual slip-on loafer.
- Smooth full-grain leather upper.
- Rounded plain front toe.
- Leather overlay detail at side and heel panel.
- Dual side goring for easy on and off.
- Padded collar for added comfort.
- Soft fabric lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Removable cushioned insole.
- Shock absorbing midsole protection.
- OSHA compliant slip-resistant nitrate, high-traction, flexible rubber outsole.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) safe design meets ASTM F2413-05 standards.
- Slip-resistant sole tested ASTM F1677-96 Mark II to meet or exceed a 0.45 coefficient even on wet or oily surfaces.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Closer by SKECHERS Work. Sorry!
Interested in new SKECHERS Work products?
SKECHERS® Work has evolved it's work brand into men's and women's safety toe and athletic safety toe footwear.They have taken into consideration the demands of today's tough working standards and have included all the essentials in a work shoe like federally rated steel toes, electrical hazard protection, and slip-resistant outsoles. Some styles incorporate waterproof properties as well as extra wide sized for those who require extra toe room.
SKECHERS® Work aspires to be the leader in the occupational industry and backs that with quality proven work shoes to stand the test of time. With work boots made to last and built to tough standards, SKECHERS® Work will definitely be a work shoe company to contend with for years to come.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
100% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
SKECHERS Work Closer
Don't buy this shoe unless you have very narrow small feet. I didn't return these shoes because I thought they might stretch a little and get more comfortable -- wrong. These shoes are terrible. I'd strongly recommend buying something else.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Jim W - customer
- February 1, 2013