- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep your feet safe all day at the job and then some with the burly style of the Alp from SKECHERS work®.
- Sporty hiking style steel toe work oxford.
- Soft durable suede upper.
- Synthetic toe and heel overlay protection.
- Durable mesh fabric front and side vent panels for a cooling effect.
- Protective toe bumper front.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Tongue and heel pull-on loops.
- Lace up front with metal loops.
- Cushioned removable insole for all-day comfort.
- Shock absorbing stabilized midsole.
- Flexible durable rubber all terrain high traction hiking-style outsole.
- Steel toe rated ASTM F2412/2413-2011 I/75 C/75 for impact protection.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Safe design.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Alp by SKECHERS Work. Sorry!
Interested in new SKECHERS Work products?
SKECHERS® Work has evolved it's work brand into men's and women's safety toe and athletic safety toe footwear.They have taken into consideration the demands of today's tough working standards and have included all the essentials in a work shoe like federally rated steel toes, electrical hazard protection, and slip-resistant outsoles. Some styles incorporate waterproof properties as well as extra wide sized for those who require extra toe room.
SKECHERS® Work aspires to be the leader in the occupational industry and backs that with quality proven work shoes to stand the test of time. With work boots made to last and built to tough standards, SKECHERS® Work will definitely be a work shoe company to contend with for years to come.
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
SKECHERS Work Alp
Dandy shoe. Could use a bit more arch support and cushion in the bottom. Both an insole will cure so no worries. They are a bit "toe heavy" when switching from a traditional steel toed boot or plain sneakers. The are sized a bit larger than a traditional sneaker, but that's ideal if you want to add an insole. I'm a full time computer technician and part time farmer. These things seem to shed the dirt from the farm on their own and are perfectly suitable to wear into clients' offices when doing network installs and the likes. I'm pleased with the purchase overall.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- JPL - customer
- from West Virginia
- May 5, 2013