- All eyes are guaranteed to be on her when she steps out in the whimsical style of these vibrant SKECHERS® sneakers.
- Textile upper is covered in colorful prints and glittery accents.
- Colorful sequin-covered toe cap.
- Lace-up closure for adjustability; zipper closure for quick and easy on and off.
- Breathable textile lining and a cushioned textile insole.
- Vulcanized rubber midsole.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Twinkle Toes - Shuffles 83366L (Toddler/Youth) by SKECHERS KIDS. Sorry!
Interested in new SKECHERS KIDS products?
Since SKECHERS™ beginnings, kids have loved stepping out in smaller versions of SKECHERS™ key adult styles -- inspiring the company to officially launch SKECHERS Kids in 1997. The colorful line includes SKECHERS Sport sneakers and joggers, SKECHERS Cali for girls, Cali Gear by SKECHERS as well as SKECHERS USA casuals, sandals and boots; and is designed with the littlest newborn feet in mind as well as the needs of first-stepping toddlers and growing, jumping or leaping boys and girls.
From the flashing S-Lights and Hot Lights that tots love to Airators by SKECHERS for active boys that need cool feet to easy-on styles like Bungees by SKECHERS for girls featuring Elastika and Z-Strap by SKECHERS for boys, the variety of SKECHERS Kids styles gives parents the options required to meet the needs and preferences of any growing boy or girl.
SKECHERS KIDS Twinkle Toes - Shuffles 83366L (Toddler/Youth)
These are the cutest shoes! I had purchased thinking that they are the light up kind, and they are not. Even still super cute!
I'd also recommend: Vans
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Gatos, CA
- March 22, 2013