- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Zappos.com is proud to have Silvia Bours as part of our Emerging Designer program!
- Silvia Bours™ presents a delectable creation in the Charlotte De Fraise.
- Ballerina-inspired strapless dress features a fitted corset bodice and full ruffled skirt.
- A pastiche of crystals and pearls encrust the sweetheart neckline.
- Elaborate corset boasts a pink swiss dot mesh front and black and gold lace back.
- Tonal floral embroidery and enamel flowers artfully embellish the front.
- Traditional lace-up back ends in an extended bow.
- Tiers of ruffled tulle form the flared skirt.
- Bodice: 96% polyester, 6% elastane;
Skirt: 100% nylon;
Lining: 66% polyester, 44% cotton.
- Dry clean only.
- Silvia Bours Size Guide
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Charlotte de Fraise by Silvia Bours. Sorry!
Interested in new Silvia Bours products?
Mexican born artist and designer, Silvia Bours was raised in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora Mexico. Silvia was an imaginative ingénue, always mesmerizingly memorable in her captivatingly unique outfits. After high school, she whisked herself away to France and was inspired by French fashion to turn her love for style into a career.
Silvia attended The Art Institute of Tucson in 2006, where she majored in fashion design. Silvia’s first fashion show premiered in October 2007. Soon after, at only 21 years old, she began selling her designs to exclusive boutiques as well as private clients. In September 2010, she presented her collection "Let Them Eat Cake" at Tucson Fashion Week. In May 2011, she presented the collection “Mexico” at the Passport Fashion show organized by the Tucson Fashion Group, later in May she presented that collection at Hermosillo Fashion Week. In October of 2011, she presented her collection PATISSERIE at Phoenix Fashion Week.
Flawlessly feminine, fabulous, and utterly fascinating, her gorgeous garments are "unique pieces of art," as she makes sure every one of her pieces is a one-of-a-kind creation. Some of her dresses are even hand painted. Silvia describes the style of her apparel as theatrical and sweet, but always feminine. Who needs a fairy godmother? Just lose yourself in exciting enchantment and experience your happy ever after, transformed by the memorable magic of a Silvia Bours masterpiece!