- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Rocker Light 148 from Signal™ is a sweet lightweight snowboard that has a three-stage rocker and five degrees of lift, allowing you to hold an edge without ever catching one!
- Stage One acts as a small board when you stand flat over this section.
- Stage Two rolls up five degrees into Stage Three. This stage also acts as a secondary contact point when you are carving.
- Stage Three or the "flat spot" occurs once Stage Two creates a pivot point when transferring from the level (or flat) area between the bindings and the "flat spot" of Stage Three.
- "Standard Profile" poplar core is thicker between the feet and tapers out as it reaches the nose and tail. There is no need for extra tapering as the nose and tail are already in the air because of the rocker that starts at your feet.
- Matte Nylon 8210 top for a softer torsion flex.
- Durasurf sintered base.
- Triaxial glass top and biaxial glass on the bottom of the core.
- Carbon stringer tip to tail.
• Board Size: 148
• Effective Edge (cm): 112
• Secondary Contact (cm): 77
• Sidecut (mm): 740
• Tip/Tail Length (cm): 17.5
• Waist (cm): 23.7
• Nose/Tail Width (cm): 27.8
• Stance (in): 52-64
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rocker Light by Signal. Sorry!
Interested in new Signal products?
Handcrafted in Huntington Beach, California, Signal snowboards are produced year-around, with the factory in constant research and development in order to provide the very best in snowboarding and customer service. Through programs like Every Third Thursday and Mixed Signals – a web show and custom board builder – Signal customers get the unique experience of being a part of the factory without ever having been there. The customer-brand relationship increases tenfold.
In order to provide the very best riding experience, all Signal snowboards come equipped with top-of-the-line technology. The latest is Rocker Technology which makes for easier edge to edge turns and float in powder. For Signal, Rockers are flat through the bindings and roll up to a 5 degree or 10 degree rise, allowing unbelievable height on the slopes. Flat Technology is made for park riding. The lack of camber allows the rider to engage the entire edge and get better leverage for tricks.
Signal's mission is to build a community with a much bigger cause—one that includes building boards and a foundation at home in California. It is their priorities that separate them from other snowboard companies and keep them dedicated to building a solid community, as well as quality snowboards.