- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Head out to the park or to the sweet mountain powder with the hybrid construction of the Omni 162 Wide snowboard by Signal™. This versatile board has a combine camber between your feet and rocker at the tip and tail that keeps your nose up in powder while providing edge control when you carve!
- Wavelength technology is created by the perfect blend of rocker and camber, making this an excellent board for mountain riders!
- Camber is located between your feet.
- Five degree rocker is found from your feet out to the tip and tail.
- Transition point provides additional contact point that engages even before the effective edge.
- Provides less surface area on the snow, which makes for a faster board.
- Directional and twin board with a longer nose than tail, but where the tip and tail widths are identical.
- Radial sidecut meets at the center of the board.
- Poplar core with "Standard Profile."
- Biaxial glass is featured on the bottom of the core and triaxial glass on the top, providing a smoother ride.
- Durasurf sintered base material.
- Iso-Sub 4160 tops.
- Carbon torsion bars.
- Made in California.
• Board Size: 162 Wide
• Effective Edge (cm): 124
• Secondary Contact (cm): 82
• Sidecut (mm): 800/760
• Tip/Tail Length (cm): 19.42
• Waist (cm): 26.2
• Nose/Tail Width (cm): 31.2
• Stance (in): 56-68
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Omni WIDE by Signal. Sorry!
Interested in new Signal products?
Handcrafted in Huntington Beach, California, Signal snowboards are produced year-around, with the factory in constant research and development in order to provide the very best in snowboarding and customer service. Through programs like Every Third Thursday and Mixed Signals – a web show and custom board builder – Signal customers get the unique experience of being a part of the factory without ever having been there. The customer-brand relationship increases tenfold.
In order to provide the very best riding experience, all Signal snowboards come equipped with top-of-the-line technology. The latest is Rocker Technology which makes for easier edge to edge turns and float in powder. For Signal, Rockers are flat through the bindings and roll up to a 5 degree or 10 degree rise, allowing unbelievable height on the slopes. Flat Technology is made for park riding. The lack of camber allows the rider to engage the entire edge and get better leverage for tricks.
Signal's mission is to build a community with a much bigger cause—one that includes building boards and a foundation at home in California. It is their priorities that separate them from other snowboard companies and keep them dedicated to building a solid community, as well as quality snowboards.