- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Shock Absorber sports bras run true to size. There are slight variations among different brands. Please keep in mind that Shock Absorber sports bras are intended to fit snugly in order to significantly reduce breast movement.
- Perform at your best in the Max Sports Bra.
- Suited for high-impact activities.
- Durable stretch performance fabric draws sweat away from the body and dries quickly to keep the skin cool and prevent rubbing.
- Adjustable shoulder straps are shaped and padded for added support.
- Classic crop top design.
- Internal cup-sized support keeps everything in place.
- Racerback boasts a small keyhole.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye back closure. For DD and up cup sizes, there is a second three-column and two-row hook-and-eye closure at the top of the heyhole.
- Style: #B4490.
- Black/White & White: 62% polyester, 32% polyamide, 6% elastane;
Purple/Turquoise: 54% polyester, 41% polyamide, 5% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Max Sports Bra B4490 by Shock Absorber. Sorry!
Interested in new Shock Absorber products?
Shock Absorber's technical design team has a unique understanding of women's bodies and building partner relationships with leading industry experts. They are constantly working to meet the ever changing needs of women in sports.
Shock Absorber is the UK's leading sports bra brand and was launched in 1995 as a result of research conducted by Edinburgh University. The research showed that wearing a sports bra while you exercise can reduce breast movement by up to 74%, which ultimately delays long-term sagging.
Shock Absorber Max Sports Bra B4490
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 27 reviews.
Top Positive Review
4 people found this review helpful.
Incredible bra. If you are large chested and need to go for a jog or do a high impact aerobic class like kick boxing, then this is the bra for you. Straps are comfortable and the hook in the back is easy to use. Washes well too if you hand wash. Constructed well.Read more » « Show less September 19, 2011 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Thoroughly unimpressed. Size up a cup as this bra seems to measure by UK cups rather than US. Compression is stifling. I want firm support, but this just flattens my breasts against my rib cage and pushes the overage out the top. Very uncomfortable. Did not wick sweat well at all. Disappointed.Read more » « Show less March 30, 2012 by Anonymous
Incredible bra. If you are large chested and need to go for a jog or do a high impact aerobic class like kick boxing, then this is the bra for you. Straps are comfortable and the hook in the back is easy to use. Washes well too if you hand wash. Constructed well.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Mid West
- September 19, 2011
This is not as good as the Shock Absorber Run, but it is the second best running bra so far. I am on the prowl for the best sports bra for 36DD/E. I refuse to accept a fate of bouncing!
- Kelly - customer
- from Naples, FL
- October 5, 2011
Thoroughly unimpressed. Size up a cup as this bra seems to measure by UK cups rather than US. Compression is stifling. I want firm support, but this just flattens my breasts against my rib cage and pushes the overage out the top. Very uncomfortable. Did not wick sweat well at all. Disappointed.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Arlington, VA
- March 30, 2012
Awesome bra. I wanted something with a racer back for a large bust. This fits the bill.
- Terry m - customer
- from boulder, co
- January 1, 2012
- Erin I - customer
- from Ellensburg, WA
- October 8, 2011