- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Getting a refreshing night's sleep is no sweat when you relax in the cooling comfort of SHEEX™ Performance Sheets.
- SHEEX offers the world's first performance sheets crafted from pro-quality athletic fabrics that transfer body heat two times better than average bedding.
- Soft, breathable sheets wick moisture to keep sleepers dry and comfortable.
- Performance fabric offers excellent durability with fade, wrinkle and shrink resistance.
- Flexible microfibers create a precision fit.
- Choose from a variety of pleasant colors.
- Set includes:
1 x Flat sheet 90" x 102"
1 x Fitted Sheet 60" x 80"
2 x Pillow cases 20" x 26"
- Fitted sheet fits mattresses up to 18" high.
- 87% polyester, 13% spandex.
- Machine wash cold water / no bleach / no dryer sheets / no fabric softener / tumble dry low / do not iron.
- Width: 90 in
- Length: 102 in
- Pocket Depth Fitted Sheets: 16 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Performance Sheet Set - Queen by SHEEX. Sorry!
Interested in new SHEEX products?
Designed by athletes and crafted from the finest in pro-quality athletic fabrics, SHEEX represent the first-ever synthesis of luxury bedding and performance-fabric technology. Similar to athletic wear that keeps you comfortable at the gym, SHEEX bedding is soft and stretchy with a sumptuous drape.
Exclusive Sleep FIT technology creates bedding that is soft and breathable, transferring body heat two times better than traditional bedding for cooler sleep. Moisture Transport wicking properties keep you dry and help maintain a comfortable body temperature throughout your sleep. SHEEX technical fabric offers advanced fade, wrinkle and shrink resistance for durability and stretches for optimal fit, even on extra deep mattresses.
SHEEX Performance Sheet Set - Queen
Much to my dismay, despite the smooth, spandex-y texture of these sheets, they are a bit of a nightmare to sleep in. The material snags uncomfortably on rough patches of skin (feet/heels). Normally getting into bed is a great feeling for my feet, but with these it's awkward and rather confining, as I now avoid moving my feet so as not to snag. I can't speak to these sheets' purported thermal properties, as I noticed no discernible difference in that area. Also, blankets and comforters tend to slide around on top of these more than normal sheets, which causes the bed clothes to get out of whack easily. I won't be using these any more.
- Logan W - customer
- from San Francisco
- February 1, 2013
I don't usually write reviews for anything I purchase online, but I have to say that these Sheex are probably the best investment I have made in a good night's sleep since my Sleep Number bed. I saw them a few months ago at Bed Bath & Beyond and loved them, but couldn't see the point in spending the money. After purchasing several other sets that I never really fell in love with, I decided to take the plunge. I absolutely love them. They look and feel really nice and, as a somewhat hot-sleeping insomniac, I feel cooler at night and sleep more soundly. I absolutely love them.
- JD - customer
- from Tampa, Fl
- April 12, 2013
I love my Sheex. The first time I used them it was like I was sleeping in a completely different bed. So comfortable and soft. They keep me warm without me overheating. A little pricey, but so worth it.
- Jessica B - customer
- from Philadelphia, PA
- February 25, 2013
Love these sheets! Have them for my Cal King, getting them for our guest bedroom now. Best sheets ever - keep you cool and dry.
- Erin - customer
- from McAllen, TX
- October 21, 2012