- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Enjoy clean, cool, comfortable sleep with a performance bedding duvet set from SHEEX™.
- SHEEX offers the world's first performance bedding crafted from pro-quality athletic fabrics that transfer body heat two times better than average bedding.
- Solid color and clean lines create a simple, contemporary look.
- Soft, breathable fabric wicks moisture to keep sleepers dry and comfortable.
- Performance fabric offers excellent durability with fade, wrinkle and shrink resistance.
- Flexible microfibers create a precision fit.
- Duvet cover has hidden zipper closure for a sleek look.
- Set includes:
1 x Duvet cover 90" x 108"
2 x King pillow shams 20" x 36"
- 87% polyester, 13% spandex.
- Machine wash cold water / no bleach / no dryer sheets / no fabric softener / tumble dry low / do not iron.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Performance Duvet Set - King by SHEEX. Sorry!
Interested in new SHEEX products?
Designed by athletes and crafted from the finest in pro-quality athletic fabrics, SHEEX represent the first-ever synthesis of luxury bedding and performance-fabric technology. Similar to athletic wear that keeps you comfortable at the gym, SHEEX bedding is soft and stretchy with a sumptuous drape.
Exclusive Sleep FIT technology creates bedding that is soft and breathable, transferring body heat two times better than traditional bedding for cooler sleep. Moisture Transport wicking properties keep you dry and help maintain a comfortable body temperature throughout your sleep. SHEEX technical fabric offers advanced fade, wrinkle and shrink resistance for durability and stretches for optimal fit, even on extra deep mattresses.
SHEEX Performance Duvet Set - King
Most of the time when you see "Set" as related to bedding items you get a fitted sheet, a top sheet, and two pillow cases. So it would be important to understand that this Duvet "Set" consists of a comforter cover, and two pillow cases, no sheets. If you have ever worn or looked at any sports clothing with cooling technology you should be familiar with the feel of these items. Which is to say they feel soft and cool, but you should also be aware that the material can catch on dry skin and make you feel like you need to moisturize. The material is physically heavier than other sheets if that matters to anyone who has to lug a full set up and down the stairs. The quality of the product seems to be good, I had difficulty locating the zipper on the duvet cover. I wasn't a fan of the sewing on the pillow case though, the seams are exposed so the thread can catch and over time loosen. I also kind of wish there was a zipper on the pillow cases to keep them on the pillow. The reason I give the product three stars is because it is expensive, I had expected the "Set" to come with sheets and it did not. (Had I known this I probably would have just ordered the sheet set) and I did not like the build quality on the pillows.
- Jerros - customer
- from Chicago
- May 4, 2013