- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Summer gets a big improvement with the sleek and cool style of the Christopher.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Premium leather upper features covered-toe design.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure strap for easy on and off.
- Generous padding in the tongue and collar to protect sensitive areas.
- All leather interior pampers little feet.
- Perforated leather-covered footbed helps maintain breathability.
- Wide toe box allows plenty of wiggle room.
- Durable rubber outsole is sturdy enough for outdoor fun.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Christopher (Toddler/Youth) by See Kai Run Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new See Kai Run Kids products?
Kids’ shoes with bold, hip, fun, with an urban sensibility, became the creative inspiration behind See Kai Run shoes. See Kai Run also needed comfortable, flexible kids’ shoes that could be worn in- or outdoors. Kids love the fun patterns on their feet while parents don’t have to sacrifice healthy foot development.
Zappos.com is excited to have partnered with See Kai Run kids’ shoes, fun and sophisticated shoes which add a stylish approach to daily life. See Kai Run has definitely set a new trend with their wonderful kids’ shoes, catering to both boys and girls.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
See Kai Run Kids Christopher (Toddler/Youth)
These are great shoes, very well made, soft leather, flexible and very comfortable with or without socks. My 3 year old loves them. True to size, good arch support, not too wide, just the right width. My son is very active, and I was afraid that the front of the shoes will be destroyed or look worn out quickly, as with the most shoes he owned. But after a month of wear they still look like new.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Northern Va
- June 1, 2012