- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Athletic is the perfect sport shoe for school: clean colors, crisp look!
- Leather upper for durability.
- Lace closure for a secure fit.
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort.
- Perforated detail for breathability.
- Flexible, non-marking rubber outsole for versatility.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Athletic (Toddler/Youth) by School Issue. Sorry!
Interested in new School Issue products?
50% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
50% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
School Issue Athletic (Toddler/Youth)
The shoes looked great initially. I like the idea of have three internal fit options because my son has wide feet. The shoes were worn for the first time on 8/24/10 and by 9/17/10, there are white strings coming out of the seams. I though the upper was leather, but this is an indication that it is not. This is a pricey shoe for that to happen. My son says the shoe makes him feel "tall", but it is actually a heavy shoe. I prefer that, but do not like the look after one month.
I'd also recommend: Nike, BKs
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Suisun City, CA
- September 18, 2010
These are the BEST hard-wearing school shoes I have found for my twin boys, now age 10. We buy them in multiples, black and white! The reason I like them so much, is they hold their shape, and they last the whole school year. My boys have destroyed pair after pair of synthetic material shoes. All leather makes a difference. Because they a built strong, the do not get twisted out of shape, and my sons always look nice and pretty tidy...another bonus? The laces stay tied!
I'd also recommend: Stride Rite
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Mrs. M - customer
- from San Diego
- April 16, 2013