- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Mythos Pro GTX by Scarpa® is designed specifically for a woman's comfort so she can keep moving through those trails with a light or heavy pack.
- Durable nubuck leather upper.
- Full rubber rand offers important protection against abrasions.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining gives you full waterproof protection.
- Active Pro 3.5mm footbed for cushioned support.
- Dual-density molded EVA midsole for long-lasting support and comfort.
- Vibram® Biometric outsole for maximum durability.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 7.5), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mythos Pro GTX by Scarpa. Sorry!
Interested in new Scarpa products?
Founded in the Montebelluna region in 1938, SCARPA began their mission of producing the best mountaineering footwear in the world. By the 1960´s, word of SCARPA´s excellent craftsmanship and durability began to spread throughout the northern parts of Italy, and onward to North America.
From generation to generation, SCARPA continues their pursuit of innovative mountain footwear.No matter where you go in the mountains, SCARPA is proud to go with you.
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Scarpa Mythos Pro GTX
It's really hard to find a boot in women's 7.5 D. These are great. Warm, dry, wide enough for my stupidly-shaped feet. When will American companies realize there's a lot of people out there who need footwear in sizes that fall in the gap between boys' and men's and who can't wear women's because of wide feet? I guess for now I'm sticking with the European companies. But for the price, I hope they last several years at least.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from upstate NY
- January 18, 2013