- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Steep sport or boulder problems beware! The Scarpa® Instinct's re-curved shape will allow you to push, pull and stand holds like never before!
- 100% suede upper molds to your feet.
- Rubber toe patch provides toe-scumming power.
- Tenoflex soft midsole is sensitive and agile.
- 3.5mm Vibram® XS Grip 2 rubber outsole makes these shoes stick like glue.
- Made in Italy.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 44 (US Men's 10.5, US Women's 11.5), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Instinct by Scarpa. Sorry!
Interested in new Scarpa products?
Founded in the Montebelluna region in 1938, SCARPA began their mission of producing the best mountaineering footwear in the world. By the 1960´s, word of SCARPA´s excellent craftsmanship and durability began to spread throughout the northern parts of Italy, and onward to North America.
From generation to generation, SCARPA continues their pursuit of innovative mountain footwear.No matter where you go in the mountains, SCARPA is proud to go with you.
This shoe seems to be all it's advertised to be! I'm pleased. You should be careful about the size. I had to return my first shoes purchased off the sizing chart because they were way too small. My current ones are 1.5 sizes larger that the chart or my street shoes. I have Scarpa approach shoes which are a great fit in the same size as my street shoes.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
- Max p - customer
- from springfield, mo
- January 25, 2011