- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Go anywhere and see everything with the no-nonsense design of the Fuego from Scarpa™.
- A classically styled mountain boot with a supportive tall cuff design, making it ideal for foresters and wildland firefighters.
- Sturdy construction for kicking steps.
- Durable rough-out leather uppers can take just about anything.
- Automatic and semi-automatic crampon-compatible.
- Double tongue design for an excellent fit.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out for complete protection.
- Talibrelle lining.
- Cushioned footbed for lasting comfort.
- Supportive EVA midsole.
- Vibram® M4 tech outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 9 in
- Platform Height: 2 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 41 (US Men's 8), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Fuego by Scarpa. Sorry!
Interested in new Scarpa products?
Founded in the Montebelluna region in 1938, SCARPA began their mission of producing the best mountaineering footwear in the world. By the 1960´s, word of SCARPA´s excellent craftsmanship and durability began to spread throughout the northern parts of Italy, and onward to North America.
From generation to generation, SCARPA continues their pursuit of innovative mountain footwear.No matter where you go in the mountains, SCARPA is proud to go with you.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
50% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
I bought these boots for the upcoming wildland fire season, after recommendations from my boss. I ordered a full size larger than I normally wear (I ordered 10.5 and I usually wear 9.5) as was advised by other reviewers. That ended up being the perfect decision. I was very pleased with the fast shipping and with the boots themselves. They are far tougher boots than I thought they would be. the leather is very thick and the boots are very stiff and supportive. I wore them off and on for about 2 weeks and they broke in nicely and have become quite comfortable, but haven't lost the support. My fire season is just beginning, so I haven't field tested them, other than a few hikes. Thus far I am extremely pleased.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Idaho
- May 13, 2012
Very supportive boot. Feels narrow to start, but stretches to become more comfortable while breaking in. Very light and stiff for such a large boot. Overall I am very satisfied.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Theo - customer
- from Pocatello, Idaho
- May 8, 2012