- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Take your outdoor-inspired look onto the streets with the Caipirinha sneaker from Scarpa®!
- An approach-inspired casual sneaker.
- Genuine suede leather upper.
- Low-profile design.
- Protective rand and toe cap.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Recycled polyester lining.
- Dual-density microporous midsole allows water to drain.
- Vibram® Link outsole for versatile and reliable performance.
- Last: BM.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 46 (US Men's 12), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Caipirinha by Scarpa. Sorry!
Interested in new Scarpa products?
Founded in the Montebelluna region in 1938, SCARPA began their mission of producing the best mountaineering footwear in the world. By the 1960´s, word of SCARPA´s excellent craftsmanship and durability began to spread throughout the northern parts of Italy, and onward to North America.
From generation to generation, SCARPA continues their pursuit of innovative mountain footwear.No matter where you go in the mountains, SCARPA is proud to go with you.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
50% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Super comfy and get alot of comments on how cool they look. Bought them for moderate hiking but found them too be kind of a go-to for a night out too.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from wyoming
- April 8, 2013
This pair of shoes is very comfortable. The leather holds up well to wetness, is very soft, and very comfortable. Additionally, the shoes are lightweight, though not as lightweight as, say, minimalist running shoes. The orange leather in the back and the lightly colored fabric in the front dull with time. However, the way that they wear make the shoes look better and give them character. The primary reason I bought the shoes was because the soles seemed like they would be good in the icy climate that I live in. It turns out that they are; they grip ice very well. An unintended consequences of the pattern on the bottom is that there are some small bits of rubber close to the edge that will come off quickly. It is not significant but should be mentioned.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- James - customer
- from Ithaca NY
- January 9, 2013