- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Adventure through the city streets in the active style and design of the Caipirinha sneaker from Scarpa®!
- An approach-inspired casual sneaker.
- Genuine suede leather upper.
- Low-profile design.
- Protective rand and toe cap.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Recycled polyester lining.
- Dual-density microporous midsole allows water to drain.
- Vibram® Link outsole for versatile and reliable performance.
- Last: BM.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 41 (US Women's 9), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Caipirinha by Scarpa. Sorry!
Interested in new Scarpa products?
Founded in the Montebelluna region in 1938, SCARPA began their mission of producing the best mountaineering footwear in the world. By the 1960´s, word of SCARPA´s excellent craftsmanship and durability began to spread throughout the northern parts of Italy, and onward to North America.
From generation to generation, SCARPA continues their pursuit of innovative mountain footwear.No matter where you go in the mountains, SCARPA is proud to go with you.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Very comfortable walking shoes. The soles are great but the inserts were wimpy! I had to purchase a separate insert to support my arches. Now I love them.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Bay area, California
- October 31, 2012