- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Set the competitive curve when you step onto the track in the Spitfire 2 from Saucony®!
- Successor to the Spitfire (no longer available).
- An entry-level sprit spike designed for 100m to 400m races.
- Highly breathable mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Hook-and-loop strap helps ensure lockdown.
- Contoured heel cup for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great next-to-skin feel.
- Molded foam insole for light underfoot comfort.
- Die-cut EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning.
- XT-LITE outsole provides reliable grip.
- Pebax® spike plate delivers rugged traction.
- Seven-spike design.
- Spikes and hardware included.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Spitfire 2 by Saucony. Sorry!
Interested in new Saucony products?
Four years later, the Saucony® Jazz O, the most popular Saucony (now Saucony® Original) shoe to be made, was launched and in 1991, offered a midsole comprising both cushioning and stability-GRID® resulting in men's and women's shoes that delivered a superior ride.
At Saucony®, they exist for runners. Runners inspire them, bringing new ideas and force the Saucony® brand to be better inside and out. They are the inspiration behind the design and engineering of Saucony's best-made products. Runners keep them competitive, hungry and driven but mostly, honest.
Whether in a conference room, or out on a lunchtime run, Saucony® employees are constantly talking about and arguing about their running clothing, shoes and accessories. They are passionate about their products and run in every product they make. This focus and passion fuels them to create the best Saucony® running pieces on the planet. And they keep an eye toward the future when producing Saucony® kid's shoes. Doing so allows them to come to work each day knowing they've done everything to make runner's lives, regardless of age, just a little bit better.
At Saucony®, a good day is when they get to run. A great day is when they inspire someone else to run.