- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Take the trail by storm as you release your inner mileage hawk. Scour the hills in search of the next turnoff to prey on. Zero in with hawk-like precision in the ProGrid™ Peregrine 2!
- Successor to the ProGrid Peregrine, SKU# 7707648.
- A minimal trail runner built for the neutral to underpronator looking for responsive cushioning in a sleek profile.
- Highly breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic leather overlays.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep rocks and debris out.
- Gaiter compatible.
- Contoured and lightly padded collar for added comfort and performance.
- HydraMAX Lining is a fine fabric with superior moisture-managing properties, as well as great step-in comfort.
- Premium Sockliner - Ortholite® insole offers breathable, moisture-wicking, anti-odor and antimicrobial protection.
- Heel ProGrid™ LITE is the latest Saucony midsole technology that is 20% more responsive than EVA and supplies long-lasting underfoot cushioning.
- SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA optimizes rebound and durability while maintaining a light weight.
- Midsole Differential (Heel-To-Toe Height): 4mm.
- High Traction Rubber is lightweight and delivers optimal traction and grip for off-road conditions.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material provides reliable traction and long-lasting wear.
- External Bedrock Outsole (EBO) protects from sharp rocks and stone bruises.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the ProGrid™ Peregrine 2 by Saucony. Sorry!
Interested in new Saucony products?
Four years later, the Saucony® Jazz O, the most popular Saucony (now Saucony® Original) shoe to be made, was launched and in 1991, offered a midsole comprising both cushioning and stability-GRID® resulting in men's and women's shoes that delivered a superior ride.
At Saucony®, they exist for runners. Runners inspire them, bringing new ideas and force the Saucony® brand to be better inside and out. They are the inspiration behind the design and engineering of Saucony's best-made products. Runners keep them competitive, hungry and driven but mostly, honest.
Whether in a conference room, or out on a lunchtime run, Saucony® employees are constantly talking about and arguing about their running clothing, shoes and accessories. They are passionate about their products and run in every product they make. This focus and passion fuels them to create the best Saucony® running pieces on the planet. And they keep an eye toward the future when producing Saucony® kid's shoes. Doing so allows them to come to work each day knowing they've done everything to make runner's lives, regardless of age, just a little bit better.
At Saucony®, a good day is when they get to run. A great day is when they inspire someone else to run.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
91% True to size
9% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
86% Felt true to width
14% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
22% Excellent arch support
70% Moderate arch support
9% No arch support
Saucony ProGrid™ Peregrine 2
Like other reviewers, I used these for the Tough Mudder and thought they were excellent. I was walking up mud hills that others slid down. I also hike with them, and find them very supportive. I deliberately soaked them while hiking to test whether I'd blister, and didn't have a single hotspot after 7 miles of aggressive downhill/uphill. I highly recommend these! Tried inov-8's, Asics Gel Fuji racers and other NB minimalist shoes, and these came out on top. Also note, these are very similar to the Saucony Kinvara 3 - much more so than the Kinvara TR, billed as the trail version of the Kinvara. This is the true trail version of the Kinvara.
- MC - customer
- from Rutherford
- October 21, 2012
Great shoes! I just ran the Zion 100 in these and didn't need to change my shoes at all. After 100 miles, I was pleased to find not a single blister. These are comfortable and light and will definitely be buying more!
- Daniel - customer
- from Frisco, CO
- May 13, 2012
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from NYC
- April 13, 2012
First off, I have large, flat feet, so I'm unable to judge if the arch support is sufficient, but when I run in these shoes I am comfortable and have no arch or ankle pain on a runs from 30 to 45 min on cinder and fire trails. I also wore them at the Run for your lives in Massachusetts 2012 where we had mud up to our knees and I did not lose them in the mud and they had good grip on the trails. When I washed them after the mud race I noticed that the logo is coming off and the threading is coming out only after 2 months, so I question the lasting quality of these shoes. Overall, I am happy with the minimum support in this lightweight trail shoe, but disappointed in the quality of the materials, hence the four stars.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Mickael - customer
- from Holden, ma - usa
- July 4, 2012
Again, Saucony produces a favorite shoe for me. I love these. Extremely comfortable, reliable, and stylish shoe. The fabrics they use on their shoes are fantastic. The shoe is light while still being substantial. The comfort lasts all day. I don't feel the need to get them off when I get home like I have with some Nikes. I got the Red/Orange and love the color combination. This is the second pair of Sauconys I have had in the past year and now I'm hooked.
- Rex - customer
- from United States
- January 28, 2013