- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Saucony® combined feather-light cushioning with a minimalistic profile for a dynamic ride that will leave you wondering if your experience ever really happened at all... Experience it for yourself with the ProGrid Mirage 2!
- Update to the ProGrid Mirage, SKU# 7707903.
- Saucony invites runners into the minimalist category with a shoe designed for the neutral to mild overpronator who requires cushioning with just a touch of stability.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- HydraMAX Lining is made of a superior fabric to offer exceptional moisture management, as well as a great step-in feel.
- EVA sockliner for added underfoot plush.
- HRC Strobel Board for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Heel ProGrid™ LITE is the lightest version of ProGrid. It is 20% more responsive than EVA and is designed to provide supreme cushioning.
- High-abrasion resistant EVA.
- Supportive TPU arc supplies increased support.
- Midsole Differential: 4mm.
- Blown Rubber Lighweight flexibile material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material delivers exceptional traction and long-lasting wear.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Progrid Mirage 2 by Saucony. Sorry!
Interested in new Saucony products?
Four years later, the Saucony® Jazz O, the most popular Saucony (now Saucony® Original) shoe to be made, was launched and in 1991, offered a midsole comprising both cushioning and stability-GRID® resulting in men's and women's shoes that delivered a superior ride.
At Saucony®, they exist for runners. Runners inspire them, bringing new ideas and force the Saucony® brand to be better inside and out. They are the inspiration behind the design and engineering of Saucony's best-made products. Runners keep them competitive, hungry and driven but mostly, honest.
Whether in a conference room, or out on a lunchtime run, Saucony® employees are constantly talking about and arguing about their running clothing, shoes and accessories. They are passionate about their products and run in every product they make. This focus and passion fuels them to create the best Saucony® running pieces on the planet. And they keep an eye toward the future when producing Saucony® kid's shoes. Doing so allows them to come to work each day knowing they've done everything to make runner's lives, regardless of age, just a little bit better.
At Saucony®, a good day is when they get to run. A great day is when they inspire someone else to run.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
59% True to size
32% Half size too small
9% Full size too small
80% Felt true to width
20% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
29% Excellent arch support
52% Moderate arch support
19% No arch support
Saucony Progrid Mirage 2
The Mirage feels great and looks fantastic but I haven't yet made it my primary sneaker. Mostly because I just got them 2 weeks ago and have only used them twice! But for now I am continuing to do most of my run training in my old Hurricanes (as I am training for a half marathon in May) but I am using the Mirages for other gym classes and expect to eventually do more of my running in them as I transition over to the lower profile/heel height.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York City, NY
- April 10, 2012
These are my third pair of Saucony's, and 2nd Mirage. The most comfortable running shoe I've ever owned. I tried another style in Saucony's, but went back to Mirage for comfort. Love, love, love these!
I'd also recommend: Crocs
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Terresa - customer
- from Illinois
- June 6, 2012
Loving these shoes. Super comfortable and a good compromise to barefoot shoes. I wanted some stability and cushion, but I also wanted to encourage a mid sole strike. The low heel is perfect! The shoe is perfect! I get all excited to lace them up and get out there!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Kansas City, MO
- June 4, 2012
Comfortable running shoe, snug fit. I had to go up one size (as I always have too when I buy Sucony shoes) I also love the color!
Felt a full size smaller than marked
No arch support
- Tina M - customer
- from Sweden
- May 30, 2012
I love the look of the blue & pink Mirage, and was excited to try a lower profile running shoe. Your calves will be sore at first if you're switching from traditional running shoes, so make sure you stretch! One of the holes that the laces thread through broke as I was tying them up for my 3rd run in them, but Zappos was nice enough to replace them for me. Saucony needs to reinforce their lace holes for sure.
I'd also recommend: Adidas
- Anonymous - customer
- May 10, 2012