- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Snag that winning time when you raise the bar and turn up the pace in the Saucony® ProGrid™ Echelon 3.
- Successor to the ProGrid Echelon 2, SKU# 7645156.
- Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Supportive synthetic overlays.
- Arch-Lock - A lightweight stretch material in the arch area that extends through to one or two eyelets to promote a snug, supportive mid-foot fit.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- HydraMAX Lining is a fine fabric with superior moisture-managing properties, as well as great step-in comfort.
- Removable Comfortride open-cell foam sockliner offers breathable underfoot plush and features antimicrobial properties for a healthier in-shoe environment.
- HRC+ Strobel Board has an additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board for enhanced step-in comfort.
- Full-length ProGrid™ midsole material is 20% more responsive that EVA and provides lightweight cushioning.
- SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA optimizes rebound and durability while maintaining a light weight.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone helps attenuate shock, setting the foot up for a smoother transition.
- Midsole Differential: 8mm.
- IBR is a new blown rubber compound designed to be lighter and more responsive, while delivering better cushioning.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material delivers exceptional traction and long-lasting wear.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the ProGrid™ Echelon 3 by Saucony. Sorry!
Interested in new Saucony products?
Four years later, the Saucony® Jazz O, the most popular Saucony (now Saucony® Original) shoe to be made, was launched and in 1991, offered a midsole comprising both cushioning and stability-GRID® resulting in men's and women's shoes that delivered a superior ride.
At Saucony®, they exist for runners. Runners inspire them, bringing new ideas and force the Saucony® brand to be better inside and out. They are the inspiration behind the design and engineering of Saucony's best-made products. Runners keep them competitive, hungry and driven but mostly, honest.
Whether in a conference room, or out on a lunchtime run, Saucony® employees are constantly talking about and arguing about their running clothing, shoes and accessories. They are passionate about their products and run in every product they make. This focus and passion fuels them to create the best Saucony® running pieces on the planet. And they keep an eye toward the future when producing Saucony® kid's shoes. Doing so allows them to come to work each day knowing they've done everything to make runner's lives, regardless of age, just a little bit better.
At Saucony®, a good day is when they get to run. A great day is when they inspire someone else to run.