- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- It's no illusion, the Saucony® Mirage 3 really does strike a unique balance of plushy cushioning and light stability.
- An update to the Mirage 2, SKU#7881187.
- Built for the neutral to mild overpronator who requires enhanced cushioning with a touch of stability.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- HydraMAX™ Collar Lining provides exceptional in-shoe comfort and moisture-managing properties.
- Antimicrobial EVA foam sockliner promotes a healthier in-shoe environment while providing underfoot comfort.
- HRC+ Strobel Board has an additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board for enhanced step-in comfort.
- High-Abrasion EVA (EVA+) is an ultralightweight grade of EVA that provides durable cushioning.
- Supportive TPU arc for enhanced stability.
- Heel ProGrid™ absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smoother transition.
- Differential: 4mm.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material delivers exceptional traction and long-lasting wear.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mirage 3 by Saucony. Sorry!
Interested in new Saucony products?
Four years later, the Saucony® Jazz O, the most popular Saucony (now Saucony® Original) shoe to be made, was launched and in 1991, offered a midsole comprising both cushioning and stability-GRID® resulting in men's and women's shoes that delivered a superior ride.
At Saucony®, they exist for runners. Runners inspire them, bringing new ideas and force the Saucony® brand to be better inside and out. They are the inspiration behind the design and engineering of Saucony's best-made products. Runners keep them competitive, hungry and driven but mostly, honest.
Whether in a conference room, or out on a lunchtime run, Saucony® employees are constantly talking about and arguing about their running clothing, shoes and accessories. They are passionate about their products and run in every product they make. This focus and passion fuels them to create the best Saucony® running pieces on the planet. And they keep an eye toward the future when producing Saucony® kid's shoes. Doing so allows them to come to work each day knowing they've done everything to make runner's lives, regardless of age, just a little bit better.
At Saucony®, a good day is when they get to run. A great day is when they inspire someone else to run.