- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- They'll enjoy a smooth, cushioned ride without the extra bulk when they slip into the sleek, minimal Saucony® Kinvara 3.
- Breathable nylon upper.
- Endoskeleton Synthetic Lockdown ensures a secure, supportive fit.
- Full lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- EVA midsole provides supreme cushioning and durability.
- Grid technology provides excellent heel cushioning.
- Triangle lug outsole provides traction and durability.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 5.5 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kinvara 3 (Youth) by Saucony Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Saucony Kids products?
Durability and breathability are major functions that Saucony pride themselves in. Not only did Saucony create the first molded EVA dual-density shoe on the market, they also introduced the first ever technical walking shoe in the industry. Saucony Kids’ athletic shoes are just as innovative and technology driven as the adult shoes.
Saucony youth running shoes have an ongoing reputation for technological advancements, as well as high quality footwear. Any serious youth athlete should try Saucony Kids’ shoes to experience the latest in technology and design in footwear
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Saucony Kids Kinvara 3 (Youth)
I bought these shoes for our 9 year-old son and he absolutely loves them! He runs with a trainer for long distances and he never complained about his feet hurting after a long jogging. Which is not true with many other brands.
- VICKY - customer
- from Maine
- April 22, 2013
These shoes look worn out and they are only 2 months old. They have holes on both sides of each shoe up in the toe box. Very disappointed. These are the first pair of Saucony's that did not last very long at all. We are switching to another brand for now.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 3, 2013
I bought these shoes for my 12 year old son. He has worn them for a month and there are holes torn on the exterior part of both shoes. He is not overly hard on his shoes. This is the first pair of shoes we have thrown away that he did not outgrow. Also, the orange color did not last long. They started turning black on the top area after a few wears. I will not buy Saucony for kids again.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dallas, Texas
- April 5, 2013