- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- They'll enjoy a smooth, cushioned ride without the extra bulk when they slip into the sleek, minimal Saucony® Kinvara 3.
- Breathable nylon upper.
- Endoskeleton Synthetic Lockdown ensures a secure, supportive fit.
- Full lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- EVA midsole provides supreme cushioning and durability.
- Grid technology provides excellent heel cushioning.
- Triangle lug outsole provides traction and durability.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2.5 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kinvara 3 (Toddler/Youth) by Saucony Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Saucony Kids products?
Durability and breathability are major functions that Saucony pride themselves in. Not only did Saucony create the first molded EVA dual-density shoe on the market, they also introduced the first ever technical walking shoe in the industry. Saucony Kids’ athletic shoes are just as innovative and technology driven as the adult shoes.
Saucony youth running shoes have an ongoing reputation for technological advancements, as well as high quality footwear. Any serious youth athlete should try Saucony Kids’ shoes to experience the latest in technology and design in footwear
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Saucony Kids Kinvara 3 (Toddler/Youth)
We ordered these for our son who has thin feet. They fit him very well. He loves the colors. We have always bought Saucony for our kids and they are always very happy.
- Abby O - customer
- from Vermont
- September 25, 2012
My son has had these for about a month. They are a great running shoe as his six year old self does a lot of this! Great look and very comfortable (he says)!
- Grace L - customer
- from Birmingham, Alabama
- September 12, 2012
My son has had these shoes for a little over a month and there are already holes on the outside of each foot. The fabric tears on the outside of the shoe and the Saucony swish is coming off. For what we paid these are very poor quality.
- Tresha L - customer
- from Cincinnati , Ohio
- November 29, 2012