- The storm clouds blooming along the horizon are a sure sign that you've just stepped into the unrestrained performance of the Saucony® Hurricane 15!
- An update to the PowerGrid™ Hurricane 14, SKU#7881561.
- Built for the mild overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Supportive synthetic overlays.
- Sauc-Fit is a unique fit system that helps lock the mid-foot over the midsole while keeping the heel securely in place.
- Molded support locks in heel for a more secure fit.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- HydraMAX™ Collar Lining provides exceptional in-shoe comfort and moisture-managing properties.
- ComfortLite™ sockliner is breathable and features antimicrobial technology for a better in-shoe environment.
- HRC+ Strobel Board has an additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board for enhanced step-in comfort.
- PowerGrid™ with PowerFoam™ is designed to provide exceptional cushioning and responsiveness with each stride.
- Medial support for added stability.
- Impact Interface supplies cushioning and helps absorb the shock of impact in the heel.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone helps attenuate shock, setting the foot up for a smoother transition.
- Differential: 8mm.
- IBR is a new blown rubber compound designed to be lighter and more responsive, while delivering better cushioning.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material delivers exceptional traction and long-lasting wear.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hurricane 15 by Saucony. Sorry!
Interested in new Saucony products?
Four years later, the Saucony® Jazz O, the most popular Saucony (now Saucony® Original) shoe to be made, was launched and in 1991, offered a midsole comprising both cushioning and stability-GRID® resulting in men's and women's shoes that delivered a superior ride.
At Saucony®, they exist for runners. Runners inspire them, bringing new ideas and force the Saucony® brand to be better inside and out. They are the inspiration behind the design and engineering of Saucony's best-made products. Runners keep them competitive, hungry and driven but mostly, honest.
Whether in a conference room, or out on a lunchtime run, Saucony® employees are constantly talking about and arguing about their running clothing, shoes and accessories. They are passionate about their products and run in every product they make. This focus and passion fuels them to create the best Saucony® running pieces on the planet. And they keep an eye toward the future when producing Saucony® kid's shoes. Doing so allows them to come to work each day knowing they've done everything to make runner's lives, regardless of age, just a little bit better.
At Saucony®, a good day is when they get to run. A great day is when they inspire someone else to run.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Saucony Hurricane 15
Wonderful shoes. I have very flat arches and it is very difficult to find the right shoes. These are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever bought. Shoes fit to size.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Eric C - customer
- from United States
- March 31, 2013