- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Speed demon. You didn't earn that nickname by dragging your heels. Slip into the Saucony® Grid Shay XC3 (Spike) and go!
- An ultralightweight cross-country spike.
- Flex Film™ is a thin, flexible and supportive film that is welded onto the upper to help reduce the number of layers.
- Lightweight ringstop mesh.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining for a great step-in feel.
- Molded foam insole for light underfoot cushioning.
- SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA optimizes rebound and durability while maintaining a light weight.
- XT-600™ carbon rubber outsole material delivers optimal abrasion resistance and traction.
- Six-spike design for optimal traction.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Grid Shay XC3 (Spike) by Saucony. Sorry!
Interested in new Saucony products?
Four years later, the Saucony® Jazz O, the most popular Saucony (now Saucony® Original) shoe to be made, was launched and in 1991, offered a midsole comprising both cushioning and stability-GRID® resulting in men's and women's shoes that delivered a superior ride.
At Saucony®, they exist for runners. Runners inspire them, bringing new ideas and force the Saucony® brand to be better inside and out. They are the inspiration behind the design and engineering of Saucony's best-made products. Runners keep them competitive, hungry and driven but mostly, honest.
Whether in a conference room, or out on a lunchtime run, Saucony® employees are constantly talking about and arguing about their running clothing, shoes and accessories. They are passionate about their products and run in every product they make. This focus and passion fuels them to create the best Saucony® running pieces on the planet. And they keep an eye toward the future when producing Saucony® kid's shoes. Doing so allows them to come to work each day knowing they've done everything to make runner's lives, regardless of age, just a little bit better.
At Saucony®, a good day is when they get to run. A great day is when they inspire someone else to run.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Saucony Grid Shay XC3 (Spike)
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- December 19, 2012