- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- If victory is your aim, let the Saucony® Grid Shay XC3 (Spike) carry you to fame!
- An ultralightweight cross-country spike.
- Flex Film™ is a thin, flexible and supportive film that is welded onto the upper to help reduce the number of layers.
- Lightweight ringstop mesh.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining for a great step-in feel.
- Molded foam insole for light underfoot cushioning.
- SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA optimizes rebound and durability while maintaining a light weight.
- XT-600™ carbon rubber outsole material delivers optimal abrasion resistance and traction.
- Six-spike design for optimal traction.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Grid Shay XC3 (Spike) by Saucony. Sorry!
Interested in new Saucony products?
Four years later, the Saucony® Jazz O, the most popular Saucony (now Saucony® Original) shoe to be made, was launched and in 1991, offered a midsole comprising both cushioning and stability-GRID® resulting in men's and women's shoes that delivered a superior ride.
At Saucony®, they exist for runners. Runners inspire them, bringing new ideas and force the Saucony® brand to be better inside and out. They are the inspiration behind the design and engineering of Saucony's best-made products. Runners keep them competitive, hungry and driven but mostly, honest.
Whether in a conference room, or out on a lunchtime run, Saucony® employees are constantly talking about and arguing about their running clothing, shoes and accessories. They are passionate about their products and run in every product they make. This focus and passion fuels them to create the best Saucony® running pieces on the planet. And they keep an eye toward the future when producing Saucony® kid's shoes. Doing so allows them to come to work each day knowing they've done everything to make runner's lives, regardless of age, just a little bit better.
At Saucony®, a good day is when they get to run. A great day is when they inspire someone else to run.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
50% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
Saucony Grid Shay XC3 (Spike)
I have to start with I couldn't disagree more with the previous review from 08/02/12. I think these are great spikes. They are true to size; I wear an 8 in a training shoe and the same for these spikes. I do not know of any racing flat or spike to have a great deal of arch/instep support hence a racing shoe. They are light and fit great. I have raced in them and highly recommend them to anyone.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Snwhitis - customer
- from Columbus, Georgia
- September 17, 2012
My daughter wore the XC2 last year for cross country and for distance track, and she loved the shoe, so we ordered the Shay again in the updated XC3. We are sending them back. They are lighter than the XC2, but lack the arch and instep support of the XC2. The XC2 hugged my daughter's foot nicely and had moderate arch support, qualities of a good distance racing shoe. The XC3 was a bit sloppy through the instep and lacked support. She was very disappointed with the XC3. Also, the shoe runs very short.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Springfield, Ohio
- August 2, 2012