- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep your hands warm and protected during those early morning runs with the Saucony® 3 Season Glove 2.
- DryLete fabric keeps hands dry and warm.
- Brushed tricot liner supplies insulation to keep warmth in.
- Plush cloth thumb wipe.
- Reflective elements help keep you visible in low light conditions.
- Magnetic fasteners keep gloves together.
- · Shell: 100% polyester.
· Palm: 92% polyester, 8% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 3 Season Glove 2 by Saucony. Sorry!
Interested in new Saucony products?
Four years later, the Saucony® Jazz O, the most popular Saucony (now Saucony® Original) shoe to be made, was launched and in 1991, offered a midsole comprising both cushioning and stability-GRID® resulting in men's and women's shoes that delivered a superior ride.
At Saucony®, they exist for runners. Runners inspire them, bringing new ideas and force the Saucony® brand to be better inside and out. They are the inspiration behind the design and engineering of Saucony's best-made products. Runners keep them competitive, hungry and driven but mostly, honest.
Whether in a conference room, or out on a lunchtime run, Saucony® employees are constantly talking about and arguing about their running clothing, shoes and accessories. They are passionate about their products and run in every product they make. This focus and passion fuels them to create the best Saucony® running pieces on the planet. And they keep an eye toward the future when producing Saucony® kid's shoes. Doing so allows them to come to work each day knowing they've done everything to make runner's lives, regardless of age, just a little bit better.
At Saucony®, a good day is when they get to run. A great day is when they inspire someone else to run.
Saucony 3 Season Glove 2
These are good, but not perfect, running gloves. They are a bit large on my small hands, but I love the magnetic clasp. The major drawback is that they don't wick away sweat perfectly, so I end up being hot in them running in weather above 40 degrees.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Philadelphia, PA
- December 9, 2012