- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- He's friendly and stylish, too!
- Youth/Toddler sizes available under SKU number 8066050.
- Supersoft, high rebound, molded EVA footbed featuring AEGIS antimicrobial additive.
- Two tones distressed canvas boat shoe upper with slip-on convenience laces.
- Rubber sponge outsole with repeat Happy U pattern.
- Canvas liner with Ocean Waves detail.
- Sanuk logo tag at side.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Chum (Youth) by Sanuk Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Sanuk Kids products?
Because "Sanük" is the Thai word for happiness and balance, their name is also their mantra. Sanuk's goal is to provide creatively inspired yet thoughtfully designed products for the global outdoor community... mostly because we're all a part of it.
Headquartered in Southern California, Sanuk is an eclectic little family hailing from Santa Cruz, Seattle, Cardiff by the Sea, the Philippines, Colombia, Hong Kong, and even Papua New Guinea. With your support, they continue to grow and now have distribution across the United States and in over 50 countries throughout Europe, Asia, South America and Australia.
Sanuk sponsors a diverse group of professional athletes ranging from surfers like Donavon Frankenreiter and Shane Dorian to rock climbers like Chris Sharma and Randy Leavitt. Their impact on the Sanuk brand culture has been profound as Sanuk deliberately partners with athletes known as much for their style and charisma as their specialized talents. Like the products they design, Sanuk's roster of athletes is truly "superfunktional."
Thank you for your interest in Sanuk.
Smile... Pass it on!
Sanuk Kids Chum (Youth)
I love these shoes! I bought them for my 5 year old, a nicer look than a croc. I was worried they might not fit since he has a wide foot, but they fit great! He is able to play and run around in these without any problems and they look really cute. I will buy again!
- Anonymous - customer
- March 18, 2013