- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Go confidently in every direction with the carefree comfort of the Grifter II from Sanük™!
- "They're not shoes—they're sandals!"
- Handmade canvas upper with frayed edge detail.
- Contrast liner for added style.
- Supersoft, high rebound, molded EVA footbed featuring AEGIS Antimicrobial additive.
- Happy U rubber sponge outsole.
- Vegan and vegetarian.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Grifter II by Sanuk. Sorry!
Interested in new Sanuk products?
Because "Sanük" is the Thai word for happiness and balance, their name is also their mantra. Sanuk's goal is to provide creatively inspired yet thoughtfully designed products for the global outdoor community... mostly because we're all a part of it.
Headquartered in Southern California, Sanuk is an eclectic little family hailing from Santa Cruz, Seattle, Cardiff by the Sea, the Philippines, Colombia, Hong Kong, and even Papua New Guinea. With your support, they continue to grow and now have distribution across the United States and in over 50 countries throughout Europe, Asia, South America and Australia.
Sanuk sponsors a diverse group of professional athletes ranging from surfers like Donavon Frankenreiter to rock climbers like Chris Sharma and Randy Leavitt. Their impact on the Sanuk brand culture has been profound as Sanuk deliberately partners with athletes known as much for their style and charisma as their specialized talents. Like the products they design, Sanuk's roster of athletes is truly "superfunktional."
Thank you for your interest in Sanuk.
Smile... Pass it on!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Sanuk Grifter II
I had several errands to run on Saturday, and wanted to wear the most comfortable shoes I own. I wore my Sanuk Grifters for the 1st time and was so happy how comfortable and light weight they feel. My feet didn't hurt at all at the end of the day.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Anaheim, California
- March 20, 2013