- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get ready to set sail with Chum from Sanuk™!
- Patented sandal construction.
- Two tone distressed canvas boat shoe upper with slip-on laces.
- Super soft, high rebound, molded EVA footbed featuring AEGIS antimicrobial additive.
- Happy U rubber outsole.
- Canvas lining with printed Ocean Wave detail.
- Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Chum by Sanuk. Sorry!
Interested in new Sanuk products?
Because "Sanük" is the Thai word for happiness and balance, their name is also their mantra. Sanuk's goal is to provide creatively inspired yet thoughtfully designed products for the global outdoor community... mostly because we're all a part of it.
Headquartered in Southern California, Sanuk is an eclectic little family hailing from Santa Cruz, Seattle, Cardiff by the Sea, the Philippines, Colombia, Hong Kong, and even Papua New Guinea. With your support, they continue to grow and now have distribution across the United States and in over 50 countries throughout Europe, Asia, South America and Australia.
Sanuk sponsors a diverse group of professional athletes ranging from surfers like Donavon Frankenreiter to rock climbers like Chris Sharma and Randy Leavitt. Their impact on the Sanuk brand culture has been profound as Sanuk deliberately partners with athletes known as much for their style and charisma as their specialized talents. Like the products they design, Sanuk's roster of athletes is truly "superfunktional."
Thank you for your interest in Sanuk.
Smile... Pass it on!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
50% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I'd also recommend: Vans
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Laura M - customer
- from Detroit
- May 13, 2013
I bought these shoes for my boyfriend and he loves them! He wears them to everywhere. They go very cute with casual clothing.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York
- May 6, 2013