- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Who needs shoes when there's the Sanuk® Baseline Checked Out to save the day?!
- Awesome new sidewalk surfer!
- Patented sandal construction that looks like a shoe.
- Subtle woven checker uppers and canvas lining.
- Super soft, high rebound, molded EVA Footbed with AEGIS Antimicrobial additive for added comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole with repeat Happy U logo tread.
- Elastic bands at tongue for easy access.
- Vegan and Vegetarian.
- Sanuk logo hit on side and at back.
- Made in China.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Baseline Checked Out by Sanuk. Sorry!
Interested in new Sanuk products?
Because "Sanük" is the Thai word for happiness and balance, their name is also their mantra. Sanuk's goal is to provide creatively inspired yet thoughtfully designed products for the global outdoor community... mostly because we're all a part of it.
Headquartered in Southern California, Sanuk is an eclectic little family hailing from Santa Cruz, Seattle, Cardiff by the Sea, the Philippines, Colombia, Hong Kong, and even Papua New Guinea. With your support, they continue to grow and now have distribution across the United States and in over 50 countries throughout Europe, Asia, South America and Australia.
Sanuk sponsors a diverse group of professional athletes ranging from surfers like Donavon Frankenreiter to rock climbers like Chris Sharma and Randy Leavitt. Their impact on the Sanuk brand culture has been profound as Sanuk deliberately partners with athletes known as much for their style and charisma as their specialized talents. Like the products they design, Sanuk's roster of athletes is truly "superfunktional."
Thank you for your interest in Sanuk.
Smile... Pass it on!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Sanuk Baseline Checked Out
You'll love these. On my second pair. just the right shoe to knock around in. Very comfortable but probably not the shoe if you are looking for support.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- KMWNAZ - customer
- May 7, 2013