- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- An essential for the work place, the Sanita® Professional PU will give you peace of mind while you handle your day-to-day business.
- Premium leather upper with a reinforced instep for a more pleasurable wearing experience.
- A layer of polyurethane coats the upper to help resist spills and stains and allows for easy clean up.
- Roomy toe box lets your feet breath for maximum comfort and wearability.
- Protective heel cap and stabilizing PVC insert provide extra support without sacrificing your look.
- Anatomically shaped footbed lined in leather ensures a perfect fit and helps wick away moisture.
- Skid-resistant polyurethane outsole with flexibility feature absorbs shock to reduce fatigue.
- Specially designed sole creates a subtle rocking motion to help push you forward.
- Stapled construction ensures added durability for lasting wear.
- The Sanita Original Collection is accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association™.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Professional PU by Sanita. Sorry!
Interested in new Sanita products?
Since 1907, Sanita® has embraced the Danish word "hygge" (pronounced hue-guh) in the construction of each and every pair of Sanita clogs. Loosely translated, "hygge" means "making everything cozy". Clean design, natural materials and fine craftsmanship are just a few things that make Sanita clogs so special. Christian Andersen, Sanita's founder, utilized these three things to help make Sanita what it is today. Andersen left his career as a farmer forever when he began creating clogs out of wood. After a half-century of building the business, Christen and his son Johannes closed their successful store and completely devoted themselves to designing and distributing footwear. This risky maneuver paid off in the early 1980's.
1983 marked a definitive year for Sanita - that's the year that Christian discovered a factory in Italy that made cast soles out of polyurethane. This innovate new technology allowed Sanita to shape clog bottoms to fit the anatomical shape of the foot. With heel, arch and toe support and added shock absorption, the polyurethane heel combined with the upturned toe of the Sanita clog provided unmatched comfort and launched each and every step with a simple rolling motion. Thus, the Sanita Original Collection (then the San-Flex) was born and is still made in Europe.
Clogs have been a worker's choice for years. Anyone who stands on their feet all day knows the benefits of wearing a finely crafted clog. More recently, clogs have become a fashion statement as well and can be seen on the feet of the fashionable worldwide. For the past 25 years, Sanita has continued to innovate with superior design, materials and hand-crafted European construction. Other Sanita collections such as the Leisure Collection, Occupational Collection, Wave Collection and Vegan Collection cater to the specific needs of the Sanita customer and have helped Sanita further separate itself from other clog companies.
50% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
50% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Sanita Professional PU
I'd wear these shoes every day if I could! These shoes remind me of my very first pair of Danskos from 10 years ago. These clogs are still European made, broke in quite easily after wearing them a couple days and they just get better and better. They clean up very nicely, even after a very messy day in the kitchen, and the non-slip sole is great. I will buy more of these shoes in the future, if these ever wear out!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tucson, AZ
- October 31, 2012
I ordered a 38, as I wear between a 7.5 and an 8; I figured that sizing down would be my best option. If I wasn't required to wear white, I would have returned them and gotten the narrows.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- February 24, 2013