- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Specifically designed for the narrow foot, the Sanita® Professional Oil Narrow makes feet feel first-rate.
- Premium oiled leather upper with reinforced instep offers additional padding for all-day comfort.
- Protective heel cap and stabilizing insert provide extra support without sacrificing style.
- Anatomically-shaped footbed lined in leather ensures a perfect fit and helps wick away moisture.
- Skid-resistant polyurethane outsole with flexibility feature absorbs shock to reduce fatigue.
- The Sanita Original Collection is accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association™.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 43 (US Men's 9.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Professional Oil Narrow - Men by Sanita. Sorry!
Interested in new Sanita products?
Since 1907, Sanita® has embraced the Danish word "hygge" (pronounced hue-guh) in the construction of each and every pair of Sanita clogs. Loosely translated, "hygge" means "making everything cozy". Clean design, natural materials and fine craftsmanship are just a few things that make Sanita clogs so special. Christian Andersen, Sanita's founder, utilized these three things to help make Sanita what it is today. Andersen left his career as a farmer forever when he began creating clogs out of wood. After a half-century of building the business, Christen and his son Johannes closed their successful store and completely devoted themselves to designing and distributing footwear. This risky maneuver paid off in the early 1980's.
1983 marked a definitive year for Sanita - that's the year that Christian discovered a factory in Italy that made cast soles out of polyurethane. This innovate new technology allowed Sanita to shape clog bottoms to fit the anatomical shape of the foot. With heel, arch and toe support and added shock absorption, the polyurethane heel combined with the upturned toe of the Sanita clog provided unmatched comfort and launched each and every step with a simple rolling motion. Thus, the Sanita Original Collection (then the San-Flex) was born and is still made in Europe.
Clogs have been a worker's choice for years. Anyone who stands on their feet all day knows the benefits of wearing a finely crafted clog. More recently, clogs have become a fashion statement as well and can be seen on the feet of the fashionable worldwide. For the past 25 years, Sanita has continued to innovate with superior design, materials and hand-crafted European construction. Other Sanita collections such as the Leisure Collection, Occupational Collection, Wave Collection and Vegan Collection cater to the specific needs of the Sanita customer and have helped Sanita further separate itself from other clog companies.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Sanita Professional Oil Narrow - Men
I work at restaurants and am on my feet all night. Shoes make all the difference in my life. I used to wear Dansko clogs but they changed their product many years ago, so I switched to Black Reeboks, which were comfortable but did not have the same positive effect on my posture. I am thrilled to have found the Sanita Clog which is like the Danskos I used to get. My legs & feet are less tired at the end of the shift and my posture is superb. As for style a low rating only b/c they're clogs, how stylish can a clog really be?
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from L.A.
- October 15, 2012