- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Koi Poppy Leopard is part of the Koi by Sanita® Collection.
- No more need for fashion deprivation when you can have the Koi Poppy Leopard clog from Koi by Sanita.
- Premium leather upper with a reinforced instep that offers additional padding for all-day comfort.
- Protective heel cap and stabilizing insert provide extra support without sacrificing style.
- Anatomically-shaped footbed lined in leather ensures a perfect fit and helps wick away moisture.
- Skid-resistant polyurethane outsole with flexibility feature absorbs shock to reduce fatigue.
- The Sanita Original Collection is accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association™.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Koi Poppy Leopard by Sanita. Sorry!
Interested in new Sanita products?
Since 1907, Sanita® has embraced the Danish word "hygge" (pronounced hue-guh) in the construction of each and every pair of Sanita clogs. Loosely translated, "hygge" means "making everything cozy". Clean design, natural materials and fine craftsmanship are just a few things that make Sanita clogs so special. Christian Andersen, Sanita's founder, utilized these three things to help make Sanita what it is today. Andersen left his career as a farmer forever when he began creating clogs out of wood. After a half-century of building the business, Christen and his son Johannes closed their successful store and completely devoted themselves to designing and distributing footwear. This risky maneuver paid off in the early 1980's.
1983 marked a definitive year for Sanita - that's the year that Christian discovered a factory in Italy that made cast soles out of polyurethane. This innovate new technology allowed Sanita to shape clog bottoms to fit the anatomical shape of the foot. With heel, arch and toe support and added shock absorption, the polyurethane heel combined with the upturned toe of the Sanita clog provided unmatched comfort and launched each and every step with a simple rolling motion. Thus, the Sanita Original Collection (then the San-Flex) was born and is still made in Europe.
Clogs have been a worker's choice for years. Anyone who stands on their feet all day knows the benefits of wearing a finely crafted clog. More recently, clogs have become a fashion statement as well and can be seen on the feet of the fashionable worldwide. For the past 25 years, Sanita has continued to innovate with superior design, materials and hand-crafted European construction. Other Sanita collections such as the Leisure Collection, Occupational Collection, Wave Collection and Vegan Collection cater to the specific needs of the Sanita customer and have helped Sanita further separate itself from other clog companies.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Sanita Koi Poppy Leopard
Love this shoe! Cute and great arch support. I work 12 hour shifts and I'm used to Dansko. This was my first pair of Sanitas, but I think I'm a convert. They do feel slightly smaller than the same size in Dansko, but the support is better. Definitely recommend.
I'd also recommend: Dansko
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from St. Pauls, NC
- February 23, 2013