- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Taking the boat out on the lake this weekend is just the escape that you need. Make sure you grab your favorite magazines, sunscreen, and this hat from San Diego Hat Company®, and enjoy sailing along the shore and feeling all the stress from the week melt away.
- Ribbed design throughout.
- Rolled brim.
- Adjustable hatband with tie at back.
- Interior sweatband offers all-day comfort.
- 100% polyester.
- Spot clean only.
- Circumference: 23 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the RBM4768 Crushable Ribbon Floppy Sun Hat by San Diego Hat Company. Sorry!
Interested in new San Diego Hat Company products?
In the beginning, the pair ran their fledgling business out of a San Diego garage. A groundswell of interest in that first hat spurred them to search for new materials and craftsmanship to expand their line. Over a short period of time, increased demand allowed the company to expand and flourish.
The San Diego Hat Company strikes a balance between being a leader in fashion trends for hats while bringing maximum value to its customers. From children to adults alike, they provide a wonderful assortment of timeless fashion trends in fun and functional colors, styles and fabrics – all at a great value.
From that very first hat in 1993 to today's fashion-leading trends, The San Diego Hat Company has remained true to its original focus of providing its customers with their favorite hats each season. By utilizing fresh ideas to create unique items that don't look mass produced, they have continually separated themselves from their competitors.
San Diego Hat Company RBM4768 Crushable Ribbon Floppy Sun Hat
Love the rolled brim on this hat. The hat is totally crushable. It is sewn from a ribbon that is coiled around and around. Where the crown meets the brim there is an encased drawcord so you can snug it up a bit if needed. The only drawback is that it says to spot-wash, so no ivory or white for me...they'd get dirty too quickly. If they had this in turquoise/teal, I'd buy another in a heartbeat.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Midcoast Maine
- October 21, 2012