- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Embrace the luxury of packing all your essentials into one suitcase with the Winfield 2 24" Spinner from Samsonite®.
- Extremely lightweight outer shell takes 100% polycarbonate design to the next level.
- Ergonomically-designed, dual tube aluminum handle with comfort grip locks in place when not in use.
- Mounted TSA combination lock provides additional peace of mind.
- Top and bottom carry handles provide comfort and ease when lifting a fully packed case.
- Main compartment opens book-style to give you hassle-free packing and unpacking of larger items.
- Divider wall offers dual compartment packing and is perfect for undergarments and small items.
- Interior compression straps secure clothes and valuables in place during those bumpy flights.
- Four 360° multi-directional spinner wheels provide easy upright rolling and minimize the strain on your arms.
- Width: 16 in
- Depth: 11 in
- Height: 24 in
- Weight: 9 lbs 4.8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Winfield 2 24" Spinner by Samsonite. Sorry!
Interested in new Samsonite products?
Over the years, the consistent commitment to fulfilling the changing demands of travelers has made Samsonite the number-one selling luggage brand in the world, as well as one of the most highly recognized consumer brands today. Through technologies such as polycarbonate shells, Laptop Shock Absorber technology, and twin wheel systems, Samsonite ensures that however or wherever you travel, you luggage is of the utmost quality.
The Samsonite brand was born in 1910 when founder Jesse Shwayder began producing luggage for turn-of-the-century travelers: a small and affluent group who appreciated the Company's unique, durable and finely crafted products. As travel evolved into a mainstream activity, Samsonite's product mix evolved with it, growing to encompass a diverse range of items for a host of travel needs. Today, the global travel industry continues to grow, and Samsonite continues to lead through the continuous introduction of innovative technologies, materials and design concepts while maintaining the same values on which Samsonite was founded: high quality, fine craftsmanship, exceptional reliability and enduring style.
Samsonite Winfield 2 24" Spinner
Bought this in the solar rose, very pretty color. Just used it for a 2 week vacation, packed it full but was easy to close and easy to handle. The cross straps and the zippered panel kept my clothing neat and nearly wrinkle free. I was surprised at all it held, granted I was staying at the beach and took all casual clothing but lots of it. Simple to close and zipper. Maneuverability was a cinch with the 4 in line wheels. Because of the outer shell, there are no outside pockets nor a slot for identification. I used a name tag secured around the handle. Very satisfied with this purchase.
I'd also recommend: Delsey
- Anonymous - customer
- from NY
- June 28, 2012